Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wasyls Pec Deck

Setting a relaxing vibe

I guess you'll be able to guess my source, but just seen this...

"Even if Leicester go down, Milan Mandaric is thought to be willing to invest £10million to get out of League One and will put in a further £10million to get into the Premiership, once City re-establish themselves as a Championship club. Then expect City to be sold to Serbian Billionaire Miroslav Miskovic - with the aim of doing a Chelsea." :worship:

Hopes this allows for some lighter discussion and makes fro a chilled out sort of vibe! :thumbup:

I guess you'll be able to guess my source, but just seen this...

"Even if Leicester go down, Milan Mandaric is thought to be willing to invest £10million to get out of League One and will put in a further £10million to get into the Premiership, once City re-establish themselves as a Championship club. Then expect City to be sold to Serbian Billionaire Miroslav Miskovic - with the aim of doing a Chelsea." :worship:

Hopes this allows for some lighter discussion and makes fro a chilled out sort of vibe! :thumbup:

I think I've just filled my boxers with man milk at the thought of that being even the slightest bit true.

i think your talking balls mate ;) oh if only it were true... I dont recon Milan will run a mile if we should go down though, It would represent very poor business sense to, and it would destroy the 'footballing man' image he's given so much to create.. would be a setback in his plans no doubt but I think we'd still find ourselves looking at a bright future (or a future at least) in the long term should the not so unthinkable happen...

Archived