Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Teeno

The Killers

I know there was a thread on them before but couldn't be arsed to add to that so I've made mt own thread.

I just bloody love them, Mr.Brightside and Somebody told me are both class songs.

Not normally my music but I'm loving them.

Now try Razorlight, Kasabian, Snow Patrol. See if you like any of there songs. If you do you are turning mate.

61000[/snapback]

I'm not turning at all mate, I've heard all of those bands and don't like them. I'm still a Dance man :thumbup:

Teeno's turning Indie, Teeno's turning Indie la la la :P  :)  ^_^

61892[/snapback]

I like a mix of music mate.

I've been listening to some of Petrescu's old tips. I've actually injoyed a few of them :o

61913[/snapback]

Which?

61914[/snapback]

Mainly Yellowcard and a bit of Taking back sunday.

61892[/snapback]

I've been listening to some of Petrescu's old tips. I've actually injoyed a few of them :o

61913[/snapback]

Which?

61914[/snapback]

61923[/snapback]

Good Lad! :thumbup:, Love Yellowcard! I have heard abit of Taking Back Sunday and I like it but I havn't heard that much from them....

61892[/snapback]

61913[/snapback]

Which?

61914[/snapback]

61923[/snapback]

Good Lad! :thumbup:, Love Yellowcard! I have heard abit of Taking Back Sunday and I like it but I havn't heard that much from them....

61932[/snapback]

Taking Back Sunday - Tell All Your Friends cd is one of my favourite albums ever, their new stuff is nowhere near as good as that, check it out you wont regret it.

The Killers are quality. A breath of fresh air in this era of utter turd. Glamorous 'indie rock and roll' summing it up nicely for me. My brother's seen razorlight and liked em, the album is OK I reckon. Ask Wellman when it comes to music - there's a lad who knows what he's on about!

The Killers are quality. A breath of fresh air in this era of utter turd. Glamorous 'indie rock and roll' summing it up nicely for me. My brother's seen razorlight and liked em, the album is OK I reckon. Ask Wellman when it comes to music - there's a lad who knows what he's on about!

63253[/snapback]

HEY! Nice to have you here mate. *He's Preston boy BTW* :rolleyes:

Archived