Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DB11

What has happened?

How come a lot of the posts have gone and the stickied threads are from way back just after the Birmingham game? Also, the dates are mixed up as some of the threads made a long time ago say they were made Today, 8.00 pm (when it is 5 pm)

Have you had to restore a back up or something??

How come a lot of the posts have gone and the stickied threads are from way back just after the Birmingham game? Also, the dates are mixed up as some of the threads made a long time ago say they were made Today, 8.00 pm (when it is 5 pm)

Have you had to restore a back up or something??

I can't see any change. Which forum ? :blink:

It was the Leicester one. The Brummy match was stickied and the Pre-match for Preston was too. Some threads I remember were near the top as well.

When I looked at the date it said the post was made Today at 8.00 pm when it was only 5 pm :S

It was the Leicester one. The Brummy match was stickied and the Pre-match for Preston was too. Some threads I remember were near the top as well.

When I looked at the date it said the post was made Today at 8.00 pm when it was only 5 pm :S

Check your time/location settings in your control panel. :whistle:

Board settings

This child is a genius - some people can talk out of their arses...but db11 seems to be able to type with his.

Lmao pure quality

Personally I think I think DB11 is currently favourite to scoop ‘poster of the year’ at the next FT end of year awards.

NOOOOOOOOO!!! i'm not having that!!

I wanted that award :(

Lmao pure quality

NOOOOOOOOO!!! i'm not having that!!

I wanted that award :(

I'm afraid DB11 has it in the bag at the mo. The quality of your posts will simply have to improve to stand a fighting chance. :whistle:

Archived