Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Geo V

The donkeys have all almost gone!

0,,10274~2952862,00.jpg

At the start of the season we had this amazing talented bunch to see us through (bold players have gone already, Red, I`d sell and Blue I dont know whether to keep them, it all depends on who we bring in).....

Back Row (l-r): Darren Kenton, Mark de Vries, Louis Dodds, Gareth McAuley, Conrad Logan, Rab Douglas, Paul Henderson, Richard Stearman, Josh Low, Momo Sylla, Chris O'Grady.

Middle Row (l-r) Paul McAndrew (Kit Manager), Dave Rennie (Head Physio), Joe Hamill, Alan Sheehan, Levi Porter, Iain Hume, Matty Fryatt, Patrik Gerrbrand, James Wesolowski, Elvis Hammond, Tom Freeman (Physio), John Cross (Strength and Conditioning Coach), Donald Barron (Video Analyst).

Front Row (l-r): Stephen Hughes, Nils-Eric Johansson, Danny Tiatto, Andy Johnson, Ian Miller (First Team Coach), Robert Kelly (Manager), Mike Stowell (Assistant Manager), John Marshall (Chief Scout), Patrick McCarthy, Alan Maybury, Gareth Williams, Patrick Kisnorbo. (add Danny Cadamateri!)

In my opinion, we have managed to get most of the rubbish away from the club despite having such a terrible season. There is still a bit to remove and I would like to get rid of the players listed above in Red. I am undecided on the ones in blue for one reason or another! That will leave us with a sound base to add some good players too. The loanees havent done anywhere near enough to earn a contract so forget them also. Which players from whats left would you keep??

Paul Mcandrew (kit manager) What on planet earth does kit manager do? how do i apply for his job???????????

John Cross - (Strength and Conditioning Coach), is he responsible for the fitness situation this season? :banghead::sick::@:mad: should we be blaming him for our failings???

John Cross - Strength and Conditioning Coach

I think you'll find that John was well up for his job...

...did you notice Johnsons hair in need of strengthening or more conditioner? No.

QED. :thumbup:

Paul Mcandrew (kit manager) What on planet earth does kit manager do? how do i apply for his job???????????

John Cross - (Strength and Conditioning Coach), is he responsible for the fitness situation this season? :banghead::sick::@:mad: should we be blaming him for our failings???

The answer is in the question pal!!!

manages the kit perhaps?

I.e make sure correct kit is taken to away games. squad numbers for all players involved. warm up shirts, subs jackets, etc etc.

You get the point?

NB

Near enough every club has one!!!

The answer is in the question pal!!!

manages the kit perhaps?

I.e make sure correct kit is taken to away games. squad numbers for all players involved. warm up shirts, subs jackets, etc etc.

You get the point?

NB

Near enough every club has one!!!

does he give them team talks too? "ok number 7 we need broad shoulders from you today oh and number 9 keep it clean ok"

lol exactly!!

or lets work our socks off boys!

im sure i could do that job, i think i will send my CV to MM

I think we should do what some Under 8 teams do and each player look after his own kit.

Also, players can turn up for the game wearing the kit (boots included) and go straight onto the pitch for the warm up!

At the end of the game the players, wives, mums etc can wait by the players entrance and just run them straight home. No need for showers, changing rooms or anything!

either that or the WAGS take it in turn to wash the kit?

When I was a kid we havd a fatty called Andrew who was sub every week. Whenever he washed the kit it smelt of chips!!! Seriously!!

Talking of that, I just had some RSPCA guy knock on my front door. Right weirdo he was. :unsure:

Says you - the man who answered a door knock with his penis inserted into a small chinchilla!

Goats? Donkeys? Abuse?

It's any wonder City haven't been closed down by the RSPCA

I know... it's disgusting the way Rob Kelly made the same donkeys perform on a weekly basis, in front of 20,000 people or more.

The poor Johnson deserved to be left alone, to retire quietly. Instead he was used - centre-stage - in what can only be described as a circus. Poor bastard.

23 responses and not one of you miserable barstewards have bothered to list the players they would boot out and keep lol!! Dont you just love Foxtalk????!!!!

Archived