Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
josh_baskin

If Worthington dosnt get appointed?

well chances are worthy won't get the job i just hope its all resolved inside this month i agree that we could do with a manager who would not only be able to lay new foundations but then have the ability to see us through to the top with it :thumbup:

Post scriptum: mid table status my *rse imagine being the villa of the championship :D ha ha that don't bear thinking about we will be back to the promised land in the next few years

the villa of the champ, well said, a picture paints a 1000 words. we must move heaven and earth (well try our best) to make sure this does not happen anyway.

This is the reason i am anti wortho.

the villa of the champ, well said, a picture paints a 1000 words. we must move heaven and earth (well try our best) to make sure this does not happen anyway.

This is the reason i am anti wortho.

Heaven forbid we had a reasonable squad, a top manager and a billionaire owner hell bent on gaining success and willing to invest millions to achieve it!!!

Heaven forbid we had a reasonable squad, a top manager and a billionaire owner hell bent on gaining success and willing to invest millions to achieve it!!!

don't ruin the illusion villa have been the most boring team in england for ages now playing freindlys every week :D ha ha lets hope it stays that way :whistle:

Paul Ince is definately being appointed, heard it from an ex-England player last night with about 150 witnesses as well!!! Waiting til after last game of season, then announcement will be made.

Ince is one of my preferred choices but some things concern me. Basically I'm not sure if he wants to be a manager or a crusader, or both. To my mind it is hard enough just doing the one thing.

Thank God someone else has noticed, I was going nuts thinking I was the only person who could see the obvious difference to the Kelly scenario. :ermm:

Can only suggest that Thracian, Crysalis and your good self READ my post, I thank you !!!!!

Can only suggest that Thracian, Crysalis and your good self READ my post, I thank you !!!!!

Excuse me. I've already pointed out that there's a world of difference between the two situations ...and was basically reinforcing what you had to say.

POST 11805:

"Although the circumstances have similarities Worthington is much more a known quantity than ever Kelly was as a manager..."

Time will tell if all that money that went on Ince being our next permanent manager had any element of fact about the bets. The bookies dont usually stop taking bets so easily so maybe Ince has already been penciled in to be our new boss. Whoever it is, he must get the backing from us from the get-go and we must all fire the team up from day one and not wait until we are in the shite to get going.

As for Lennon/Wortho. I can see the link as they are both Northern Irish but thats about it! Again, we can speculate all we like, we wont know what the deal is for a week or two.

Archived