Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Smelly Old Tramp Welcomes Return to Two Year Kit Cycle

Next season I’m planning to take on Bernie and battle it out for the honour of the clubs greatest fan.

I’m going dig out the oldest collection of fox leisure clothing I can find. I’m going to make sure my nylon shirt really stinks and the lettering is a dark shade of brown. Then make a pair trousers out of onion bags and sting, making sure they’re tucked into my white socks with holes in. I will then paint my face with a crayon and stand outside the ground at every home & away match with a bottle of whisky and bag of newspaper cuttings shouting complete mumbled gibberish at passers by.

I’m going dig out the oldest collection of fox leisure clothing I can find. I’m going to make sure my nylon shirt really stinks and the lettering is a dark shade of brown. Then make a pair trousers out of onion bags and sting, making sure they’re tucked into my white socks with holes in. I will then paint my face with a crayon and stand outside the ground at every home & away match with a bottle of whisky and bag of newspaper cuttings shouting complete mumbled gibberish at passers by.

I think you're going to have to do something over and above your normal routine to pull it off though :thumbup:

Is that tramp still around then :dunno:

I thought he died back in February when the tempreture picked up a bit and he contracted a fatal strain of influenza from the eastern part of Europe.

type in bernie & Leicester CIty into Youtube - there is some great stuff.

WOuld add a link but Youtube is banned from my work -dang.

See him in the victory on saturday - some joker nicked his hat and he flipped out!

Archived