Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Season Ticket 2007-2008

Bought a season ticket?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Got yours yet?

• Yup

Under the old management team and while Kelly was at the club there was no way I would have considered doing what I have just done, but Mandy has promised a team that will be full of changes - and I hope will manage more than a paltry six home wins next season. So I've just got my ticket for next season. Sometimes it really pays off that I have the memory of a goldfish!

Not only that but I have a nod and a smile from the better half allowing me to go away as well...come on Blackpool :D:banana:

And so the list starts...

1. Lemond

Not got mine yet but Ive talked my brother around to get oen for this season as this will be the first time in about 8 years that we both have jobs that dont involve us working on a Saturday (bloody retail). We`ll be getting the season tickets before I go away for a few weeks in the summer.

Yep got mine about 9.30ish this morning. 200 quid! On that Just the Ticket offer thingy, apparently it is the first 1000 people to buy one, I thought it was only in certain areas? :dunno:

(I am within the corner/kop - C1) but on the phone the women reckoned it was the first 1000 all over.

200 quid! :cool:

Bargain, the 100 (May even be 150ish, forgot lol) odd quid i've saved almost makes up for the shite season have had!

Yep got mine about 9.30ish this morning. 200 quid! On that Just the Ticket offer thingy, apparently it is the first 1000 people to buy one, I thought it was only in certain areas? :dunno:

(I am within the corner/kop - C1) but on the phone the women reckoned it was the first 1000 all over.

200 quid! :cool:

Bargain, the 100 (May even be 150ish, forgot lol) odd quid i've saved almost makes up for the shite season have had!

I've heard the 'Just the Ticket' offer was only in the West Stand because they find that hard to fill... :unsure:

Archived