Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Royston.

Wolves goals anyone?

Logan's first save after the corner was remarkable and the second just as good yet both times our defenders failed to grasp their lifeline. He wasn't at fault at all.

Logan would also have had the cross which McAuley turned into his own goal.

As for Kenton's nonsense that preceded our penalty that just summed the bloke up. You wouldn't expect it in junior football.

I cannot believe the last goal, what was Kenton playing at. How do these people make it into professional football. I'm having a bad day today and I'm finding it difficult to justify many things, many non football related, but I am going to justify myself (if I'm allowed to) in branding Kenton a complete bastard

Logan's first save after the corner was remarkable and the second just as good yet both times our defenders failed to grasp their lifeline. He wasn't at fault at all.

As for Kenton's nonsense that preceded our penalty that just summed the bloke up. You wouldn't expect it in junior football.

Logan didn't save the first one - it was cleared off the line twice by defenders.

The penalty wasn't Kenton - it was clearly Newton. The commentator got it wrong - Kenton is a lot stockier and not as tall.

Again it's a case of you seeing what you want to see. I'd blame Logan for the first, because he jumps out wildly for the third header in the box, leaving a gaping net.

I cannot believe the last goal, what was Kenton playing at. How do these people make it into professional football. I'm having a bad day today and I'm finding it difficult to justify many things, many non football related, but I am going to justify myself (if I'm allowed to) in branding Kenton a complete bastard

See above. It was Newton.

logan should've called for the ball then McAuley wouldn't have scored the own goal

logan should've called for the ball then McAuley wouldn't have scored the own goal

a) How do you know he didn't call.

b) How would Logan anticipate that sort of interception?

c) What excuse is there anyway for such a clumsy error?

McAuley's done well generally but there was only one person responsible for that cock-up and that was McAuley. What with the own goal, the penalty and a generally appalling display, it wasn't his day.

At least McAuley faced up to it and didn't try to turn round and switch the blame to someone else as so many of his colleagues seem to do.

Logan didn't save the first one - it was cleared off the line twice by defenders.

The penalty wasn't Kenton - it was clearly Newton. The commentator got it wrong - Kenton is a lot stockier and not as tall.

Again it's a case of you seeing what you want to see. I'd blame Logan for the first, because he jumps out wildly for the third header in the box, leaving a gaping net.

See above. It was Newton.

oops..well Newton is a bastard then

McAuley's done well generally but there was only one person responsible for that cock-up and that was McAuley. What with the own goal, the penalty and a generally appalling display, it wasn't his day.

At least McAuley faced up to it and didn't try to turn round and switch the blame to someone else as so many of his colleagues seem to do.

well if he did call then it was McAuleys fault entirely but it didn't look like there was much of a call. but i do agree that it wasn't McAuleys day at all.

what about the 1st goal?! horrendous! anish is right, logan was an embarrassment. you need to admit when you're wrong!...

Archived