Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DB11

First fan to buy a season ticket

What a bag of shite.

The Mandy band-wagon-jumper bought his at least one and a half hours after me because mine was purchased over the phone at 9:30 yesterday morning.

does it matter.............. can only use it next season like anyone else. The earliest or last, they are of same value.
Not really. If you keep the money in your bank account longer, you will earn more interest on it.

Guest ttfn

Is it me or was that article a suspiciously pro-Mandaric propaganda onslaught? Who cares if some random fan is behind Mr Mandaric's £1 per ticket increase.

Why does MM still feel the need to justify himself?

His loss really. Wasted his money in my opinion. Still, he must be loving his new found fame. :unsure:

It's actually working out for him financially too.

His famous self is being paid fifty notes to open a chippy somewhere in the county tomorrow, cutting the tape with a comically large pair of scissors.

It's actually working out for him financially too.

His famous self is being paid fifty notes to open a chippy somewhere in the county tomorrow, cutting the tape with a comically large pair of scissors.

Say it ain't so! :olol

Archived