Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Master Fox

Harry Redknapp

harrygood.gif

Could Harry Redknapp be in contention for the manager’s position?

He could, but i very doubt he'll drop a division when he is on the brink of taking Pompey to Europe. Would be good though :cool:

Guest seanfox778

i like harry redknapp, but i'm pretty sure he said this time at portsmouth would be his last managerial job.

he's a nice bloke too, i met him and jim smith in newquay a few years ago and got there autographs

i like harry redknapp, but i'm pretty sure he said this time at portsmouth would be his last managerial job.

he's a nice bloke too, i met him and jim smith in newquay a few years ago and got there autographs

He'll end up buying Bournemouth. You heard it here first :thumbup:

He'll end up buying Bournemouth. You heard it here first :thumbup:

Heard that one 18 months or so ago. Prior to going back to Pompey he had talks with the Cherries Board. He lives in Poole, close to Jamie so unlikely to want to move to Leicester, although Freeman's Wharf bears some comparison with Poole Harbour.

He did an amazing job at Bournemouth getting them into the then 2nd Division (now Championship). Top bloke.

Love it - can't imagine what he's thinking about with that thumb but he looks almost orgasmic! :D:clap:

Obviously dreaming of a threesome with that girl of his (Nancy Dell’olio) and Ulrika Johnsson. :whistle:

He likes his women, does old Sven. :clap:

Archived