Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ash

Social Interest

So, what do you people get up to socially then ? Do you play sports for a team or just a have a laugh with mates ?

I play alot of sports -

Football - ( I play for a team )

Snooker,Pool & Darts are just other sports i enjoy playing with friends & i don't take to seriously :D

But what sports do you play ?

Guest Daniel

I play at GOALS every Tuesday.

I play darts once a night with either my brother or my dad.

Play pool once a week at the pub on either a Friday or a Saturday, and if City aint playing I play hockey for Leicester men.

play football on sundays for fc blackbird

play at goals tuesday nite

play snooker thurs nite

get hammered fri and sat nights up town or brauny gate lol

Tennis - mens team

62840[/snapback]

i erm watch football, go to the pub 3 times a week and get hammered in town saturday nights. See the Mrs aswel, play a bit of cricket and a few games of pool with the lads.

I play for 2 football team. (Holwell and Melton foxes) So thats 2 match days and 2 training days. I also play for my old high schools staff team.

Up till a couple of mounths ago I ran in the Leicestershires schools cross country league every other saturday. I play snooker every now and again on a Friday at the WMC. bout it really, part from that I'm a computor geek :ph34r:

Play for a Sunday league team, Fosse City, we're great. :thumbup:

Erm, play Cricket for Stoughton & Thurnby in the summer.

Drink a lot.

Hurrah.

62972[/snapback]

Fosse City are Brilliant.... .... ...drinkers.. :wave:

im a footy lad thru and thru.. play footy tuesday wednesday thursday and sundays, going out all other nights with mates :smile:

Archived