Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Shes back to ruin it again!

All the horrible music has ruined it anyway ;)The only time worth listening is weekdays 7am - 10am :)

62851[/snapback]

Agreed :thumbup:

Although I do listen to Radio 1 most of the time anyway, Always listen the saviour Chris Moyles(As time slot that was fuked up by who? Sara Cox :rolleyes:), Normally listen to Jo Whiley, Don't make an effort to Colin and Edith but I do listen to them, Scott Mills is ok - Listening to him now, he's quite funny....And the weekends are pretty poor to be honest, but they'll be even worse now theres the "new addition" :rolleyes:

I like Zane Lowe...I know I'm the only one, he's the one who started playing Willy Mason though which can't be bad.

63181[/snapback]

Moyles and Mills are the best DJs on Radio 1 at the moment :thumbup:

63352[/snapback]

:thumbup: Deffo.

I'm listening to Vernon Kayes lie in...Vernon Kaye is an absoloute willy puller but in the lie in theres a few "blasts from the past" which is the reason I listen to it!

So we're agreed no-one likes coxy? :)

I like Zane Lowe...I know I'm the only one, he's the one who started playing Willy Mason though which can't be bad.

63181[/snapback]

Moyles and Mills are the best DJs on Radio 1 at the moment :thumbup:

63352[/snapback]

:thumbup: Deffo.

I'm listening to Vernon Kayes lie in...Vernon Kaye is an absoloute willy puller but in the lie in theres a few "blasts from the past" which is the reason I listen to it!

So we're agreed no-one likes coxy? :)

63360[/snapback]

I think that is a safe bet Matt ;) obviously the controller of Radio 1 has seen the ratings for Mills and wouldnt dare give Cox her afternoon slot back!

Have to agree there. I was listening to the lie in this morning while driving back from Heathrow airport after dropping the gf off and it wasnt too bad.

Archived