Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tommeh

Come on youuuu Saints

Please Southampton, pay me back for that trip to your place earlier this season. Stuff the feckers :thumbup:

:scarf:

I agree. What a woeful trip that was... :rolleyes:

If they play the way they did that day they'll be going to Wembley! :scarf:

Couldn't give a toss who won.

Derby were the third best team this year.

And I couldn't care less about the rivalry

if thats based on two games against us you have to be kidding, and from what I've seen of them on tele they havn't been any better. I actually think Derby are the weakest side in the play-offs and their team just seems to evolve around Howard. Take him and Jones out of it and their a mid - table championship side at best.

I wouldnt even class Derby in the top 7 sides I've seen at the walkers this season. And of all the away defeats in the leagiue I've seen, Derby was the most annoying (Not just the rivalry) but the one where I really thought we'd done enough for at least a point

Couldn't give a toss who won.

Derby were the third best team this year.

And I couldn't care less about the rivalry

:blink: You're not insisting that you don't mind either the Tree Huggers or Sheep Shaggers go up do you? :mellow::angry:

if thats based on two games against us you have to be kidding, and from what I've seen of them on tele they havn't been any better. I actually think Derby are the weakest side in the play-offs and their team just seems to evolve around Howard. Take him and Jones out of it and their a mid - table championship side at best.

I wouldnt even class Derby in the top 7 sides I've seen at the walkers this season. And of all the away defeats in the leagiue I've seen, Derby was the most annoying (Not just the rivalry) but the one where I really thought we'd done enough for at least a point

They finished 3rd because they are the 3rd best team and deserve to be 3rd. Saying that they are the worst side in the play-offs is even more ridiculous considering they have been in the top 2 for parts of the season. :frusty:

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSGETINTHEREYOU****INGBEAUTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Archived