Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tommeh

Come on youuuu Saints

This game just makes me think how I wish we were in the play-offs, it really is the best way to get up.. Oh well maybe next year.

Jean would get us there... actually we'd probably be up automatically, no fun! :whistle::thumbup:

Ive only been watching since Derby scored the equaliser (on the night) and it really has been a great game, and great noise from the stands.

Must be exciting to listen to on the radio. When you listen everything sounds one bit louder, :unsure:

To describe the atmosphere at Pride Park as "tense" would be a colossal understatement.

Derby were on top in the first half of extra time but Southampton looked better in the second.

Penalties are a cruel way to decide anything... but I suppose a lot of us would wish such cruelty on Derby if they lose ;)

I've thought for a while now that West Brom will win promotion and I think they'll go through tomorrow and then beat Derby, but Derby do at least deserve their place in the playoff final after a successful season and overcoming stiff opposition by Southampton.

I've thought for a while now that West Brom will win promotion and I think they'll go through tomorrow and then beat Derby, but Derby do at least deserve their place in the playoff final after a successful season and overcoming stiff opposition by Southampton.

stop being so bloody reasonable! :thumbup:

Archived