Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tommeh

Come on youuuu Saints

The Shaggers on the pitch now. Why can't you see that at the walkers....that willy puller Barclay would order the whole of the midlands police to stop anyone from getting on.

Well done Derby :appl: As much as I hate to say it but they've got it right on and off the pitch in just about all areas.

stop being so bloody reasonable! :thumbup:
The Shaggers on the pitch now. Why can't you see that at the walkers....that willy puller Barclay would order the whole of the midlands police to stop anyone from getting on.

Well done Derby :appl: As much as I hate to say it but they've got it right on and off the pitch in just about all areas.

:angry:

What a game. I was routing for Southampton the whole way and was gutted when they lost on pens. Although it will be more enjoyable to see Derby lose in the final. Again the stewarding was terrible at the end,some of them were letting the fans just jump over and on to the pitch!

What a game. I was routing for Southampton the whole way and was gutted when they lost on pens. Although it will be more enjoyable to see Derby lose in the final. Again the stewarding was terrible at the end,some of them were letting the fans just jump over and on to the pitch!

I'd switched it off in disgust by then :P

i knew as soon as i seen him walk up Leon Best should never have took 1st pen.

Leon Best deserved what he got because had he actually tried to head the ball instead of being a pussy and tried to kick it I think Southampton would have dealt with Derby. At that point Southampton were flying and Derby looked beat until his over-head kick lol

Archived