Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Rich Fox

leon constantine

Ive heard we are lining up leon constantine from port Vale. He has scored 22 goals in league 1 hes 6ft 2 tall .But at 29 hes not really played at a very high level, but were desperate for a natural goalscorer from somewhere.

Ive heard we are lining up leon constantine from port Vale. He has scored 22 goals in league 1 hes 6ft 2 tall .But at 29 hes not really played at a very high level, but were desperate for a natural goalscorer from somewhere.

Not heard of erm Matty Fryatt.

Constantine is good at his current level, if he was any better he'd be at a bigger and better club right now. Also we can attract much better players than him.

Not heard of erm Matty Fryatt.

Constantine is good at his current level, if he was any better he'd be at a bigger and better club right now. Also we can attract much better players than him.

The rumour is from port vale fan who goes home and away. I agree with you we are one of the biggest clubs in the midlands and should be looking at better players. Not sure fryatt is the 20 goal man we need but i enjoy seeing him play

The rumour is from port vale fan who goes home and away. I agree with you we are one of the biggest clubs in the midlands and should be looking at better players. Not sure fryatt is the 20 goal man we need but i enjoy seeing him play

Means jack-bob tbh.

Fryatt is a definate 20 goal a season man. Ric Flair will back me up.

:unsure:

:unsure:

:unsure::S

Villa

Birmingham

West Brom

Wolves

Derby

Leicester

forest

not exactly one of the biggest!

Only villa and derby have higher average attendances than us out of all the midland clubs. And we have had a crap season compared to most of these teams.

Villa

Birmingham

West Brom

Wolves

Derby

Leicester

forest

not exactly one of the biggest!

surely if clubs size is based on attendances, fanbase and recent success.

then it should look more like this:

Villa

Birmingham

Leicester

Derby

WBA

Wolves

Forest

or am I being a tad ambitious :dunno:

on the topic, I think Constantine has hit his level and is doing well, I wouldn't be surprised if a championship side did sign him this summer, but we need strikers proven at this level (exception= billy sharp!)

surely if clubs size is based on attendances, fanbase and recent success.

then it should look more like this:

Villa

Birmingham

Leicester

Derby

WBA

Wolves

Forest

or am I being a tad ambitious :dunno:

Depends how recent. We were the last Midlands club to win a major trophy, i think.

But On attendances i'd say we're last but one.

Club size i'd say we're....4th....

Depends how recent. We were the last Midlands club to win a major trophy, i think.

But On attendances i'd say we're last but one.

Club size i'd say we're....4th....

what gets me is the baggies, brum and wolves all doing relatively well going for promotion most of the season and yet their average attendances are 21k 22k and 20 k respectively. I don't konw if their ticket prices are slightly higher but those attendances are poor, I've no doubt that if we were in theirs and Derby's position for that matter that we'd get between 25-32k most weeks even in the championship.

we've got the 6th highest average attendance in the league this season and considering the tripe we've seen on the pitch thats pretty good, although the Barnsley and palace cheap/ free tickets games did help.

Constantine is 29 so he can clear off, but sharp on the other hand is young so he has time to prove himself. Agreed we need a goal scorer but not an oldish one with no experience of the higher two leagues. If you are going to bring in lower league players then they should be youngsters :thumbup:

what gets me is the baggies, brum and wolves all doing relatively well going for promotion most of the season and yet their average attendances are 21k 22k and 20 k respectively. I don't konw if their ticket prices are slightly higher but those attendances are poor, I've no doubt that if we were in theirs and Derby's position for that matter that we'd get between 25-32k most weeks even in the championship.

we've got the 6th highest average attendance in the league this season and considering the tripe we've seen on the pitch thats pretty good, although the Barnsley and palace cheap/ free tickets games did help.

Your right we would easily sell out the walkers with a decent side.Milan has seen this potencial thats why hes here,we have never had any investment before most other clubs our size have.

Your right we would easily sell out the walkers with a decent side.Milan has seen this potencial thats why hes here,we have never had any investment before most other clubs our size have.

You mean the return of the bandwagon fans?

Archived