Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Rich Fox

leon constantine

what gets me is the baggies, brum and wolves all doing relatively well going for promotion most of the season and yet their average attendances are 21k 22k and 20 k respectively. I don't konw if their ticket prices are slightly higher but those attendances are poor, I've no doubt that if we were in theirs and Derby's position for that matter that we'd get between 25-32k most weeks even in the championship.

we've got the 6th highest average attendance in the league this season and considering the tripe we've seen on the pitch thats pretty good, although the Barnsley and palace cheap/ free tickets games did help.

Were only that high because Leicester doesn't have any clubs that are close, like the West Midlands clubs.

Were only that high because Leicester doesn't have any clubs that are close, like the West Midlands clubs.

Yes so that therefore highlights the potential size of our club - only professional club in a highly populated county. Also MM must have looked at areas like along the A47 out towards Rutland/Oakham way where there is no professional team, and is probably trying to 'tap' into that support along the way.

This is why we have potential in comparison to a club like Wigan - who I definitely see as our complete opposite at the moment!!

Not heard of erm Matty Fryatt.

Tired of this now. Matt Fryatt made 32 appearances this season and returned only something like 3 goals...that is more appearances than Hammond who is regarded as being excceptionally poor and he managed to score 5.

Fryatt is extremely overrated.

Means jack-bob tbh.

Fryatt is a definate 20 goal a season man. Ric Flair will back me up.

He's got the ability to do it. Next season though there should be no excuses, this season has been a shocker for various reasons. But a fully fit Fryatt in a team that plays passing and pressing football would get Fryatt in and around 20 league goals a season piece of piss.

• 2 weeks later...
wait wait wait, let me get this straight, we want to sign;

carl cort

leon best

leon constantine

arn't they all the same type of player ?? :blink::unsure::dunno:

Cort and Constantine are, tall awkard players a bit like Peter Crouch, Best is pretty short as far as I know. If we got all three I'd be reasonably satisfied.

From the Fox Fanzine.

pvfctillidie Posted on 3/6 21:21Email this Message | Reply leon constantine Rumour has it he signed a pre contract agreement with your self? He was a good player for us last season scored 26 goals and has a desire to play championship football next season, Also any news on you signing lee hendrie hope you snatch him from under sjokes nose good luck next season.

IP: Logged

Archived