Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Karljohn

Your worst home game and best away day?

Best away game: Without a shadow of a doubt, winning 4-0 at Pride Park. I don't think I will ever go to a game that will match that one, and if I do then bring it the f**k on cos I can't wait.

Excellent though that was (I was there, in the Derby end!), our next win at Forest will definitely be as sweet as that, whatever the scoreline.

The one drawback about them missing out on promotion is that it means that the monkey, now 35 years old, will stay on our back for ANOTHER season... :(

Best Home - Leeds 1990/1991 season. 2-0 down at half time against Championship winning bound Leeds with Vinnie Jones and Gordon Strachan in the middle of the park. On came Paul Ramsey at half time and he straightened Vinnie Jones 5 seconds in to the second half pulled it back to 2-1 with a 20 yard exorcet and then Gary McAllister 2-footed a 90th minute winner for 4-3.

Worst Home - Coventry late 90's FA Cup. Lost 3-0, Elliot missed a penalty and Coventry took the piss all over town before and after. Miserable day.

Best away - Wimbledon 1997 cup semi - get f'ckn in there Simon Grayson and a Garry Prker late clearance off the line. Half time set to after that big black steward went nuts. Wembley, Wembley we're the famous Leicester City and we're going to Wembley.

Worst away - Arsenal 6-1 Boxing Day 2001. F'ckn shambolic.

Worst home - crewe 1-1 in the 05-06 season my 1st city home game and we cudnt beat bottom :angry:

Best away - Readin away fa cup 04-05 season so gr8 scowys last min header nd took the mick out of all those cockney reading fans plus we played really well :scarf::scarf::scarf::scarf:

Best Home - Leeds 1990/1991 season. 2-0 down at half time against Championship winning bound Leeds with Vinnie Jones and Gordon Strachan in the middle of the park. On came Paul Ramsey at half time and he straightened Vinnie Jones 5 seconds in to the second half pulled it back to 2-1 with a 20 yard exorcet and then Gary McAllister 2-footed a 90th minute winner for 4-3.

Worst Home - Coventry late 90's FA Cup. Lost 3-0, Elliot missed a penalty and Coventry took the piss all over town before and after. Miserable day.

Best away - Wimbledon 1997 cup semi - get f'ckn in there Simon Grayson and a Garry Prker late clearance off the line. Half time set to after that big black steward went nuts. Wembley, Wembley we're the famous Leicester City and we're going to Wembley.

that was a proper game against leeds

my favourtie ever game!!!

rambo

Best Home: Probably the 3-3 against Arsenal. Virtuoso stuff from Bergkamp but the true heroics came from Walsh. SIX minutes into injury time. SIX?! Total legend.

Worst Home: I have an uncanny ability to pick home games that we end up getting beat and playing shit so I really can't say. Too many.

Best Away: Fulham has to be up there. My first was quality as well - Blackburn last game of the season (can't remember which year) when we won 4-2. Quality.

Worst Away: Southampton this year one of the worst. Got absolutely drenched on the way to the stadium, had to wait around an hour for the weather to clear and when the game finally got under way we were totally inept from start to finish. Depressing.

I was the mascot for that :cry::D

worst home - 0-1 to forest at the walkers. they scored just after the kop had finished a rendition of "going down" and it was a hard bitter pill to swallow.

best away - 1-0 win at barnsley cos its the best away win ive ever seen. the only other was 2-1 vs leeds in our 1st championship season, trevor benjamin winner? i choose the wrong away games!!!

Archived