Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Recently....

To many threads "hyjacked" into personal arguements?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. To many threads "hyjacked" into personal arguements?

• Agree
    • Disagree

I agree, I've just read the thread with cobbo, dan and scowy all having a go at each other. This is a Leicester forum and if you wanna throw your handbags at each other, do it somewhere else please <_<

63367[/snapback]

I've experienced that it's nothing out of the ordinary.. every now and again there's an argument going on, and strangely enough you have the same individual(s) involved every time <_< ...

I agree. Some indiviguals on this forum start throwing their dummys out of their prams when someone does not agree with their opinion.

63375[/snapback]

Shut up you tosser, look at the JOEY thread, you clearly called people twats before you got insults.

I agree. Some indiviguals on this forum start throwing their dummys out of their prams when someone does not agree with their opinion.

63375[/snapback]

Shut up you tosser, look at the JOEY thread, you clearly called people twats before you got insults.

63391[/snapback]

Don't tell me to shut up.

63375[/snapback]

63391[/snapback]

Don't tell me to shut up. Tosser? I don't want to hear about your relationship with you and your mum.

63397[/snapback]

oooh the wit :rolleyes:

MON you really are a prat.

You start silly posts

Then when someone questions you , you come out with 'Shut up you Twat'

Stop the hardman act.

And what is it with you and peoples mothers?

Every time someone says something its 'shut up bout you and your mum'.

Pathetic

Archived