Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Katy

Just wondering.....

Guest Daniel
....why it is on this board if someone has a differing opinion to someone else that 9 times out of 10 it turns into a slanging match

Any ideas?

63468[/snapback]

Nobody seems to like my opinions and people dont like me which makes it easy for people to slag me off.

Like the Johnson thread, i like him and think he should be in the England team and what happens, turns into abuse.

....why it is on this board if someone has a differing opinion to someone else that 9 times out of 10 it turns into a slanging match

Any ideas?

63468[/snapback]

Nobody seems to like my opinions and people dont like me which makes it easy for people to slag me off.

Like the Johnson thread, i like him and think he should be in the England team and what happens, turns into abuse.

63469[/snapback]

Hmm but im thinking if we respected the fact that not everyone is going to agree with each other then there would be no need for nearly every thread to turn into a slanging match.

What is the real point of this thread?

63477[/snapback]

Was merely a question to find out why so many threads turn into slanging matches - I believe the clue was in the thread title!

63478[/snapback]

Why do you need to find out why that is happening?

This thread will no doubt end up in another slanging match

It is a pointless thread asking for trouble ;)

63477[/snapback]

Was merely a question to find out why so many threads turn into slanging matches - I believe the clue was in the thread title!

63478[/snapback]

63479[/snapback]

No it's not, no slanging will occur in this thread... You twat ;)lol (i was joking when i said that by the way :ermm: )

63477[/snapback]

63478[/snapback]

63479[/snapback]

No it's not, no slanging will occur in this thread... You twat ;)lol (i was joking when i said that by the way :ermm: )

63481[/snapback]

Get bent craig you tosser :wave:

63477[/snapback]

63478[/snapback]

63479[/snapback]

63481[/snapback]

Get bent craig you tosser :wave:

63482[/snapback]

lol;)

63477[/snapback]

63478[/snapback]

63479[/snapback]

Apologies for provoking a debate, I dont NEED to know why its happening but I WANT to know why it is happening. Muz are you a member of the thought police by any chance?

63477[/snapback]

63478[/snapback]

63479[/snapback]

Apologies for provoking a debate, I dont NEED to know why its happening but I WANT to know why it is happening. Muz are you a member of the thought police by any chance?

63484[/snapback]

I may well be B)

63477[/snapback]

63478[/snapback]

63479[/snapback]

63484[/snapback]

I may well be B)

63485[/snapback]

Good answer :thumbup:

Any ideas?

63468[/snapback]

Hence my "Recently" Thread/Poll....although I fear some people think because of this thread "I am moaning" :rolleyes:

Dan you are oftenly at the heart of this, so don't try and make out it has nothing to do with you, and everything to do with people not agreeing with you. You allways seem to go out of you way to have a different opinion to everyone else.

You're a good lad mate, but sometimes I think that you purposly try to be different, and when you have the lower hand in an argument you turn to abuse or picking up on petty mistakes in spelling and grammar etc.

Dan you are oftenly at the heart of this, so don't try and make out it has nothing to do with you, and everything to do with people not agreeing with you. You allways seem to go out of you way to have a different opinion to everyone else.

You're a good lad mate, but sometimes I think that you purposly try to be different, and when you have the lower hand in an argument you turn to abuse or picking up on petty mistakes in spelling and grammar etc.

63574[/snapback]

:thumbup:

Guest Daniel

63574[/snapback]

That's your opinion mate, I don't see why i'd go out the way to argue.

This is the only forum I get into arguments on, so I dont think you can put it down to that.

63574[/snapback]

This is the only forum I get into arguments on, so I dont think you can put it down to that.

63612[/snapback]

Probably because you've been banned from the others...

Guest Daniel

63574[/snapback]

63612[/snapback]

63754[/snapback]

Yet again you go looking for arguments.

What other forums am I banned from then Scowy?

63574[/snapback]

63612[/snapback]

63754[/snapback]

63757[/snapback]

Note the word 'probably'. For a start, you were banned from Leicestershire.com/Talkingballs. Who knows what else you've been up to.

Guest Daniel

63574[/snapback]

63612[/snapback]

63754[/snapback]

63757[/snapback]

Note the word 'probably'. For a start, you were banned from Leicestershire.com/Talkingballs. Who knows what else you've been up to.

63760[/snapback]

The way it reads, is that 'I probably dont get into agruments on the others because im banned'.

Anyway, I dont want to argue, i got banned from there a good year ago and i post there occasionally now with no problems.

Archived