Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Moreton

Long balls and fast, attacking tempo

after going to many of leicesters home games this seasoni have noticed that they have been playing long balls up the feild but the outcome of this going straight to the oppostion or resulting in them being able to clear the ball with ease. when worthington came in and took tempary charge of the squad there was certenly less long balls being played and more high tempo games, which seemed to be better but resulted in more and more injurys...so i was wondering what sort of play Allen would bring to the team and hopefully it will be one that will get the right results :thumbup:

I just want to see a passionate 'team' who are talkative on the pitch and really have a go, and never give up.

With aload of quality and skillfull play thrown in too :thumbup:

We need cheerleaders, that's what we need!

And good looking ones at that, not your Wigan ladies we see on MotD. >_> ...ugh...

There's too many old men standing around at half time talking about the same things week in week out. We need something to entertain them and make them laugh underneath that big bushy mustache. Cheerleaders in which we can vote for our favourite each time and people can sign up for it or something. >_>

I dunno. Better than a nearest to the crossbar challenge.

I just want to see a passionate 'team' who are talkative on the pitch and really have a go, and never give up.
Doesn't get England anywhere does it?

Another classic.

England are far from passionate when they play together. When I look at some of the players it's hard to see whether they would actually care if they wern't in the squad regardless of what they say to the media.

If England 'have a go' half the time we play we would be beating the teams in our group wouldn't we? With the so called 'quality' we have it's hard to belive any of them really do give it there all.

Archived