Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Current Squad

GK: Henderson, Logan, Nielsen

RB: Stearman, Chambers

CB: McAuley, Kisnorbo, N'Gotty,

LB: Mattock, Sheehan

RM:

CM: Wesolowski, Hellings, Kishishev

LM: Porter,

ST: Hume, Fryatt, Dodds, Cort, Sappleton

I wouldnt keep sheehan at the club and would replace him with a more experianced left back.

Bring in a new RM,LM,AM

Dont think dodds will be at the club for much longer and cant see sappleton starting straight away.

So probably buy two more strikers- one with a lot of experiance like teddy sherringham (obviously he wont come but a player like that could help as we are not sure Cort will be fully fit all through the season) and a natural goalscorer. Because i dont see that in hume, fryatt or cort tbh.

to be honest i would like newton back at the club but i dont think it will happen.

Yeah i wouldn't mind seeing newton come back to us, he impressed me during the latter end of the season.

Oh and hes also not attached to a club now either :thumbup:

Yeah i wouldn't mind seeing newton come back to us, he impressed me during the latter end of the season.

Oh and hes also not attached to a club now either :thumbup:

Personally, I thought we could do alot better than Newton, or my unpolite opinion of him, was that he was a sack of SH*T :D

I think a fair few of our signings we know what we will get from, they are reliable but not spectacular e.g. n'gotty, J Chambers, Kishishev and the other half we have taken abit of a gamble on the likes of Hellings, Sappleton, Nielson. I also think the likes of Mattock, Porter, Wesolowski, Stearman, Fryatt could blossom next season. For us to have a shout of the play-offs, I think we need 3 top quality players to come in. Saganowski would be a start :thumbup:

Just my view... Discuss

How we stand:

GK: Henderson, Logan, Nielsen

RB: Stearman, Chambers

CB: McAuley, Kisnorbo, N'Gotty,

LB: Mattock, Sheehan

RM:

CM: Wesolowski, Hellings, Kishishev

LM: Porter, Mattock

ST: Hume, Fryatt, Dodds, Cort, Sappleton

Ive ignored transfer listed players as we expect them to leave before the new season. The squad still looks thin and we need wingers, another CM, LB and maybe another CB.

How many more players do you think will come in? We've got seven so i cant see too many more despite the thin looking squad.

3 atleast

Personally, I thought we could do alot better than Newton, or my unpolite opinion of him, was that he was a sack of SH*T :D

I think a fair few of our signings we know what we will get from, they are reliable but not spectacular e.g. n'gotty, J Chambers, Kishishev and the other half we have taken abit of a gamble on the likes of Hellings, Sappleton, Nielson. I also think the likes of Mattock, Porter, Wesolowski, Stearman, Fryatt could blossom next season. For us to have a shout of the play-offs, I think we need 3 top quality players to come in. Saganowski would be a start :thumbup:

Just my view... Discuss

and hendrie and kaabi would also be good

Just my view... Discuss

huh? why is nielson a gamble, cause he's not played in england? come on, danish footy is not like south american, or even south european football, he's proven at a high level, (ABK play in europe, we don't).

as far as i'm concerned, this is a totally different football club to last season - and lets face it there are no especially strong teams in this division i bet no few people on this forum would end up picking the same top 6, and i think top 6 is not entirely implausible,

the few players we have brought in, the good (and succesful!) players coming through from the youth team, plus the cream of last seasons team, is easily capable - if they gel - of being a pretty decent team.

add to this things like the pyschological shift from this new start, new positivity, things like having a reserve team - so much has changed for the better, it's hard not to be optimistic.

Archived