Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dandannieldanok

Our 'Sole Criteria'

I am optimistic about this new era but something that worried me was that MM said that Carl Cort fitted the 'sole criteria' for the club. Before you judge my comments, I do hope Cort turns good for us and I am willing to give him a fair chance to impress, but this particular comment worries me. Is our 'sole criteria' a player that is a free transfer? A player that whenver I have seen him play, strutts around the pitch with only half-interest?

Perhaps the comment has no meaning and MM was saying it to just please the interviewer impatient for an answer, we simply do not know.

Is anyone else like me slightly surprised by this comment or just tihnk it means nothing?

I think it's just a reflection of his limitations of the English language and he's a got a couple of clichés mixed up.

I'm sure they have a list of things that they can tick off for each position, i.e their criteria and they only have one list; he therefore matches their sole criteria.

I am optimistic about this new era but something that worried me was that MM said that Carl Cort fitted the 'sole criteria' for the club. Before you judge my comments, I do hope Cort turns good for us and I am willing to give him a fair chance to impress, but this particular comment worries me. Is our 'sole criteria' a player that is a free transfer? A player that whenver I have seen him play, strutts around the pitch with only half-interest?

Perhaps the comment has no meaning and MM was saying it to just please the interviewer impatient for an answer, we simply do not know.

Is anyone else like me slightly surprised by this comment or just tihnk it means nothing?

A fully fit and motivated Carl Cort is Prem quality,most Wolves fans and even the honest geordies would agree and to be fair I think that's what MM was saying! :thumbup:

it is actually a transcriptional error on the part of the OS and should read 'he met arsehole criteria - what this club is all about'...

a-thank ya very much.

Archived