Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Modern media

No but I like Robbie Blake.

I'm willing to bet that irks you.

slightly.

Not quite in the Premier League of irkness with the likes of Crainey, Fuller and Paul Telfer though.

I actually feel itchy all over whenever I hear their names.

11 Goals all season, I'd like to know how many of them were penos as well.

All of them could be for all I care, he'd still have won them after running the length of the pitch before being cynically hacked down just as he was about to unleash a 25-yard screamer into the top corner. And he'd have struck each penalty beautifully too.

All of them could be for all I care, he'd still have won them after running the length of the pitch before being cynically hacked down just as he was about to unleash a 25-yard screamer into the top corner. And he'd have struck each penalty beautifully too.

Do you bite your thumb at me sir.

Yeah but enough of Thracian's report on Louis Dodds' warm up, what about Ricardo Fuller?

Archived