Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ash

Peno Taker ?

Connolly  :D

Ireland v. Spain ...last world cup...only penalty I've seen him take...missed :o

I remember that! Dion's taken a lot of penos in his time, he coule well be taking them next season!

I'm being unfair...have had his name put on the back of my shirt and I genuinely believe he is a very good player. At least he had the guts to stand up, be counted, and take a penalty. Hell, even Beckham misses them sometimes (ponce)

Guest Daniel

Yeah, that legend at wolves! What memories! :)

Aslong whoever takes them is better than Beckham i aint bothered. :)

Hell, even Beckham misses them sometimes (ponce)

Be fair to the lad; he only practices set pieces for an extra four hours after training has finished.

Be fair to the lad; he only practices set pieces for an extra four hours after training has finished.

beckam is not that good a player just too highly rated. he's missed the last 3 pens the muppet, shouldnt be england captain.

As an Ireland fan I think you should keep letting him take them ;) Only kidding folks, he is a good player and you should stick by him. Don't know about penalties, but he has done loads for England in the past! To shoot him down now is totally unfair.

If you are an England supporter you should support your players

beckam is not that good a player just too highly rated. he's missed the last 3 pens the muppet, shouldnt be england captain.

So are you saying he shouldn't be England captain because he's missed the last 3 penalties? :rolleyes:

So are you saying he shouldn't be England captain because he's missed the last 3 penalties? :rolleyes:

Yeah, irresponsible little twat :rolleyes: :lol: <_< *yawns*

:o:huh:

He's missed 3 penalties! God he MUST be rubbish then :rolleyes: <_<

I was going to say that gagandeeps' view was shortsighted, but I think it's way beyond that...... :rolleyes:

I don't think Beckham should be England captain, but then again, after recent performances, I don't think he deserves to be in the team!

This view is based on more than the sole reason he can't score from 12 yards!!

I don't think Beckham should be England captain, but then again, after recent performances, I don't think he deserves to be in the team!

That's more like it. ;)

That's more like it. ;)

Just don't get me started on the subject!!

i've never rated beckam as a player to the liked of zidane, gerrard, totti, nedved. he will never be as good as them. so why does he deserve to be england captain, or at the moment even in the team. lampard, scholes, and gerrard are better players. and on recent form, parker, hargreaves, cole, dyer would do much better then him at right midfield.

Archived