Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
gibbom

new striker sappleton compared to emile heskey

What I want to know about this Sappleton kid, is I don't understand wern't Liverpool reportedly after him? and why did QPR let him go? did he refuse a new deal? because surely if QPR released him he surely wasn't that good :dunno:

But won't judge him till seen the lad play, if hes like our Emile then should be mint :thumbup:

i think it was his choice not to sign a new contract at qpr. liverpool were definately in for him and maybe he just thought he had more of a chance of first team football earlier on when signing for us ahead of liverpool. He's probably right too

i think it was his choice not to sign a new contract at qpr. liverpool were definately in for him and maybe he just thought he had more of a chance of first team football earlier on when signing for us ahead of liverpool. He's probably right too

No doubt about it. Even Crouch has trouble getting in at Liverpool although they pretend to love him more when someone else comes sniffing round for his signature.

Well, if "Sappo" is like "Bruno" he will spend 50% of his time on his arse, 30% of his time moaning at the ref, 10% of his time looking totally disinterested and the other 10% putting in a bit of work.

Archived