Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Radio/Music at work

What Radio station/Music do you listen to at work?

At my place we have listen to Radio 1 or Fosseway, I personally prefer Radio 1 but don't mind Fosseway it plays some good music, some good old songs on Fosseway, but the adverts and corny DJ's ruin Fosseway, but thats locall radio for you :rolleyes:...

radio 2 or cds

66318[/snapback]

2?!

I feel sorry for you. :nono:

66321[/snapback]

why radio 2's great must be getting old radio 1 does my head in

66326[/snapback]

Radio 2 is quality

66370[/snapback]

i'm battling with myself right now, i know radio 2 plays music from 'my day' (and before) but i don't want to get old overnight by succumbing. so at home i still listen to radio 1 mumbling to myself that its not like music in my day :rolleyes:

radio 2 or cds

66318[/snapback]

2?!

I feel sorry for you. :nono:

66321[/snapback]

why radio 2's great must be getting old radio 1 does my head in

66326[/snapback]

Radio 2 is quality

66370[/snapback]

thanks scarby :thumbup: its great i love steve wrights show he's the best

mind you atm i'm listening to an album by a mate of mines cousin his name is Ben Mark he's deffo gonna go places :D

Stez Stick with the 2 dump the 1!

Rachel and Cocopops keep the faith, radio 2 is now apparently more popular than radio 1!!

69342[/snapback]

wil do Scarby :thumbup: radio 1 is the worst thing on the radio these days i've even stopped listening to the charts cant stant that wes bloke

Rachel and Cocopops keep the faith, radio 2 is now apparently more popular than radio 1!!

69342[/snapback]

wil do Scarby :thumbup: radio 1 is the worst thing on the radio these days i've even stopped listening to the charts cant stant that wes bloke

69590[/snapback]

I think Wes has gone, For the last few weeks people like Jo Whiley and Colin Murray are doing the charts....Wes was/is a twat!

69342[/snapback]

69590[/snapback]

I think Wes has gone, For the last few weeks people like Jo Whiley and Colin Murray are doing the charts....Wes was/is a twat!

69623[/snapback]

oh right just proves how long its been since i heard it lol

69342[/snapback]

69590[/snapback]

69623[/snapback]

oh right just proves how long its been since i heard it lol

69671[/snapback]

Its only happened recently I think, I don't usually listen to the chart myself but I just knew because of trailers and DJ's talking about it, I think Edith and Scott Mills did thee chart today.

Archived