Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
disheartened fan

Another no-news day

Tbh this so forum is so polarised its untrue. Half the members are really high quality and the rest are just... wtf, were you dropped on your head at birth kinda members. I'm sick of seeing omfg i fink dat we shud sign bily shrp coz e is mint. And tbh what were you expecting when MM came in? I think the signings we have made are solid and have heightened our quality all over the pitch. We'll have a solid season which we can build on. Some of the stuff some people come out with is ridiculous.

Maybe if we ignore dumb****s like you maybe they will go away.

Bye.

:laugh:

Is that the best you got little boy? Judging by the lack of imagination that spawned this shite thread I guess it probably is.

Go on, toddle off and go play with some other children while we grown ups do some proper thinking.

What a twat!

:laugh:

Tbh this so forum is so polarised its untrue. Half the members are really high quality and the rest are just... wtf, were you dropped on your head at birth kinda members. I'm sick of seeing omfg i fink dat we shud sign bily shrp coz e is mint. And tbh what were you expecting when MM came in? I think the signings we have made are solid and have heightened our quality all over the pitch. We'll have a solid season which we can build on. Some of the stuff some people come out with is ridiculous.

babylon3-goatherders2.jpg

Archived