Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

FoxesTalk Moderators

it's both a blessing and a curse

Eh? :blink:

:thumbup::D :D

I'm showing love for you Stez, because that'll go miles over his head.

Meaning? :unsure:

What was his thread?

Asking what Prem clubs were interested in Kaebi; it got moved to the Kaebi thread.

About how good the Moderators on this forum are. ;):thumbup:

lol:whistle:

the sequence of events (above) shows what finnegan was meaning :cool:

That cheered up an otherwise boring Sunday evening :laugh:. Completely clueless, bless him! :rolleyes::frusty:

I still don't get it :unsure:

Oh, Lord... give me strength :doh: (that's not sarcastic, btw... simply an accuate representation of my current 'will to live' status!)

Would anyone else care to explain it to Danny (please!!!) as, quite frankly, I really can't be ars*d? :frusty::whistle: (truthful, not sarcastic!)

Oh, Lord... give me strength :doh: (that's not sarcastic, btw... simply an accuate representation of my current 'will to live' status!)

Would anyone else care to explain it to Danny (please!!!) as, quite frankly, I really can't be ars*d? :frusty::whistle: (truthful, not sarcastic!)

to be honest, at 13 or whatever, i'm quite pleased he doesn't know what i meant!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived