Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
melrose

FA Cup 1982

Hello.

Can anyone tell me where i can get a copy of the video of the 1982 FA Cup quarter final against shrewsbury that was on match of the day?

Thanks

Well if you'd have read my message to Newbies in General Chat you would know there's a link at the top right hand of every page labeled, surprisingly Links. In there you will see a site listed as LCFC Videos, click on that and towards the bottom on the right in a long list of available videos you will find one labeled Shrewsbury, this is the main highlights of the game.

Well if you'd have read my message to Newbies in General Chat you would know there's a link at the top right hand of every page labeled, surprisingly Links. In there you will see a site listed as LCFC Videos, click on that and towards the bottom on the right in a long list of available videos you will find one labeled Shrewsbury, this is the main highlights of the game

Thanks that's just the job!

Archived