Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tevez

Mike Stowell

Rather interesting choice. :mellow:

Still, there's no real knowing how much sway Stowell actually held in the former world order... we can't be sure how much of our shittiness was down to him last season. It's a new regime now, and he's strictly a goalkeeping coach - perhaps if he's made to concentrate on goalkeepers, he'll be a more valuable asset than he was as assistant manager.

That's the way I'm looking at it anyhow. :)

Bad decision in my opinion.

This would be like marrying an ugly bird, divorcing her, then bringing her back to be your personal cook or something.

She is bound to poison the steak.

Yeh I agree.

Allen and Stowell ? Is that really going to work? :unsure:

Shit the bed! :angry:

I must have missed some marks being awarded, the last thing I knew Allen was on 11 points.

This is like missing three and a half episodes of Big Brother and discovering that you've haven't seen a lesbian kiss, frottage in the pool and an lager-fuelled punch-up.

Life will never be the same again.

You'll have to concentrate. MA's faster than an enema when it comes to notching points up. :D

I can't say I noticed any improvement in Henderson from when he joined to when he last played, Never saw Logan before Stowells arrived so can't comment.

Considering neither are seen as a unanimous first choice I'd question the justification of his excellent coaching skills. But if that's what Allen wants then that's fine.

Hendo's kicking improved. It was/is still suspect but he has improved. However, I could probably teach someone how to kick a ball.

Archived