Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Pompeymiggss

How is life with "Mad Mandy"

welcome.

good luck next term, personally i dont like pompey and only for the reason my old boss was a fan and would never shut up about them.

thanks for the posts wishing us luck. we could learn alot from your club and if milan was part of that im sure it can only help us. Martin Allen also reminds of big Harry who i am a fan of personally. i just hope MA sorts this bunch of players out into a winning team.

I have been thinking about any "bad blood" between the teams and apart from that match and a bad incident in Pompey years ago with some Fox supporters and the old 657 idiots i really cannot think of much all though no doubt both sides will :dunno:

I believe in Milan Manderic.

I believe he is serious about getting to the Premiership and I believe that he will spend whatever it takes to get there. I believe that he has made a good choice in Allen and I think he has enabled us to get players that would otherwise not have come here. I believe that we are realistic in having a three year plan, I believe that the club is now on a much more professional footing and I believe that we now have a decent backroom to support the players. I believe that the training ground will aid our quest and that the use of a managerial consultant will have a positive effect on the club.

I believe that Milan will have no truck with people that can not move the club forward be they employees or fan-based committee members and I believe that loads of posters here should start apologising for the bollocks they posted before and during the takeover.

I believe that a whole number of people need a reality check when it comes to player signings and remember the time-scale to which we are working. I believe that a number of you should fess up to spouting crap before and during the take-over (where you questioned his integrity and ambition).

I believe that we are all sick of platitudes and crap marketing aimed at getting us to be 'in it together' and the like but I believe that we all saw what happens when we can be positive at the tail end of last season.

I believe that we helped to make a bunch of below-average under-performing players improve their game. I believe we would see something amazing on the pitch if we could carry that on into this season.

I believe that we have to be patient, I believe that the squad will take time to gel and I believe that I am more excited about the start of this season than for any previous season, ever. I believe that I am filled with hope for the future that, for once, I do not believe is misplaced.

Who do I believe is responsible for all of this? Milan Mandaric.

IS THIS A SONG??

Archived