Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
He's not bald

Pre season

Why..did you get some aggro? :unsure:

Oh no, not at all, i just lost interest in friendlies after that, realising how uncompetitive, meaningless in terms of score and expensive they are. It is nice though to watch a game with no pressure attached.

They also never fail to give me a false hope for the new season, i become impressed and far too carried away with the new side, only to be let down when the real business begins.

Well I'm lucky...having a company car and a fuel card..plus an excuse to be in any part of the uk I need to be!...should be interesting...hope I'm not bored come the start of the season! :whistle:

Well I'm lucky...having a company car and a fuel card..plus an excuse to be in any part of the uk I need to be!...should be interesting...hope I'm not bored come the start of the season! :whistle:

Please come and say hello...I'm the big bald bloke in the Jako raincoat! :thumbup:

Theres my lift on Tuesday night then :thumbup:

Snap!!

But mostly my work is south of Leicester. :thumbup:

I'm going to one.

I was going to more but then realised what a waste of money and time it would be - so I'm going to the County match...but that's only so I can annoy a couple of FTers before the game :thumbup:

I'm going to one.I was going to more but then realised what a waste of money and time it would be - so I'm going to the County match...but that's only so I can annoy a couple of FTers before the game :thumbup:
Cool..you do your bit..I will do mine...and I reckon we will have at least a little bit of support at every game!......let's face it if we want to be a BIGclub we have to start somewhere!
Cool..you do your bit..I will do mine...and I reckon we will have at least a little bit of support at every game!......let's face it if we want to be a BIG[/u ] club we have to start somewhere!

Archived