Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Trundle

A poster on TB has said that he has seen a post, from a reliable poster, on another unknown forum claiming Trundle was coming here. :unsure:

It's on Foxfanzine. :unsure:

A poster on TB has said that he has seen a post, from a reliable poster, on another unknown forum claiming Trundle was coming here. :unsure:

It's on Foxfanzine. :unsure:

woah. this one caught me off guard....

I think we should start 3 rumours and see how quickly they get around the forums and probably the odd one will end up in the tabloids.

I`ll go for Gazza making a comeback at Newcastle and partnering Joey Barton in central midfield. Whose next??

I think we should start 3 rumours and see how quickly they get around the forums and probably the odd one will end up in the tabloids.

I`ll go for Gazza making a comeback at Newcastle and partnering Joey Barton in central midfield. Whose next??

Dennis wise and gus poyet coming out of retirement to play for Derby

And although we have already got a currently disguised Danny Murphy on the left, a heavily disguised Steven Gerrard is also signing on Thursday.

It's true because my uncle saw it on a card in the Post Office. Apparently he advertised himself!

Fantastic! Come on, Milan! :worship:

Dennis wise and gus poyet coming out of retirement to play for Derby

Thierry Henry sensationally quitting the Nou Camp and deciding his heart lies at the walkers apparently he was moved to tears by Allens speech about bbq sets and mars bars.

I'd like to see Trundle at city.

Why????

He is 31 and well past his best. Sure he has scored goals in the third division but if he was good enough he would have made the step up years ago.

Not even sure why I am answering this rubbish because he is not coming here.

Trundle has flair but thats where his ability ends really. I think he'd be found out very quickly in this division. He actually reminds me of Kris Commons in a way, both are overweight and currently playing at a lvel that suits them. 2 or 3 years ago when we first started to get the Lee Trundle to Leicester from Swansea it might have been worth a pop but now he's past his peak and we'd be better using the money on a striker that's proven at putting the ball in the net. I'd rather have Andy Coal , Francis Jeffers or Robbie Fowler.....maybe even keep Fryatt.

Milan has said we lack fire power and he wants to address this problem, this is where we'll make our last investment/s of the summer. I wouldn't be surprised if we went for someone like Bobby Zamora, Heider Helguson or even Paul Dickov.

Archived