Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jay

MP3 Splitting

can anyone do this I know it's possible?

I have a track that has a secret song after 12minutes, I want to split this song and have it as a separate mp3

any volunteers to help me or the recommendation of an easy to use and more importantly free software that I could do this with?

I have a track that has a secret song after 12minutes, I want to split this song and have it as a separate mp3

any volunteers to help me or the recommendation of an easy to use and more importantly free software that I could do this with?

I use mp3DirectCut. http://www.mpesch3.de ;):thumbup:

you get a few free goes on this one i've not fully tested it, but have it downloaded with the intention of using it

thanks for the help people!!

have taken your advice...

and still can't do the fecking thing!!!! :frusty:

"Easy Audio Cutter"

It does what it says on the tin.

Open the file...highlight the section to be snipped. Snip and save. Continue for the rest of the album.

It's available on a timed trial. :thumbup:

"Easy Audio Cutter"

It does what it says on the tin.

Open the file...highlight the section to be snipped. Snip and save. Continue for the rest of the album.

It's available on a timed trial. :thumbup:

being a total and utter pain you don't have the link for this do you?

Archived