Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stinkenzo

Slow

8:40 - I was viewing the board index

Last reply in Transfer Talk was 8:37

8:42 - I refreshed the page and the last reply in Transfer Talk was at 8:38

:dunno::dunno::unsure:

and then I was viewing the Transfer Talk forum, I had that red square telling me there was an unread post. The last post in the thread (McLeod thread) was from Walkers. I view the Danny Murphy thread, 20 seconds later RedonRed has replied to the McLeod thread

:S:huh:

FoxesTalk members who enjoyed that taster from Walkers will be delighted to learn that there is a series due shortly on BBC2.

Walkers is to be played by Rutger Hauer and the thread is to be directed by David Cronenberg.

Cronenberg has said "This is possibly the most obscure and incomprehensible project I have ever undertaken...worse than Naked Lunch"

FoxesTalk members who enjoyed that taster from Walkers will be delighted to learn that there is a series due shortly on BBC2.

Walkers is to be played by Rutger Hauer and the thread is to be directed by David Cronenberg.

Cronenberg has said "This is possibly the most obscure and incomprehensible project I have ever undertaken...worse than Naked Lunch"

That's the second time you've made me laugh out loud tonight.

I think its also suited the social realism genre. Ken Loach to direct.

4hrs 37mins.

8:40 - I was viewing the board index

Last reply in Transfer Talk was 8:37

8:42 - I refreshed the page and the last reply in Transfer Talk was at 8:38

:dunno::dunno::unsure:

and then I was viewing the Transfer Talk forum, I had that red square telling me there was an unread post. The last post in the thread (McLeod thread) was from Walkers. I view the Danny Murphy thread, 20 seconds later RedonRed has replied to the McLeod thread

:S:huh:

I've got the same problem.

Archived