Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nod.E

Championship season odds

Each-way 1/4 1-2-3-4

Charlton Scr 19.00

Wolverhampton +1 19.00

West Brom +3 19.00

Southampton +4 19.00

Watford +4 19.00

Sheff Utd +4 19.00

Leicester +10 9.00

Coventry +14 19.00

Stoke +14 19.00

Crystal Palace +14 19.00

Sheff Wed +15 19.00

Preston +15 19.00

Cardiff +16 19.00

Norwich +16 19.00

Ipswich +20 19.00

Burnley +20 19.00

Bristol City +22 19.00

Blackpool +26 19.00

Plymouth +26 15.00

Colchester +26 19.00

Hull +26 19.00

QPR +30 19.00

Barnsley +32 19.00

S****horpe +32 19.00

I seriously don't understand why Coventry are up there.

Because their fans are hyping up their season more than we are, they think they have found gods in Leon best and dimi kostanpoulous. But no Mcshreffry this season, some poor results pre season. Only 7500 turned up for they big home game against espanyol. Surely we will make 10,000 against portsmouth.

i don't see why west brom are up there. they have lost a lot of there best players and haven't replaced them with anyone good

My mate went to see them play a friendly at Sixfields last week and was very impressed with them. They won 5-1 with two goals from their new signing Teixeira and fielded a fairly decent side with Gera, Teixeira and Greening in midfield, Phillips up front and Ellington on the bench amongst others. I reckon they will be up there again.

My mate went to see them play a friendly at Sixfields last week and was very impressed with them. They won 5-1 with two goals from their new signing Teixeira and fielded a fairly decent side with Gera, Teixeira and Greening in midfield, Phillips up front and Ellington on the bench amongst others. I reckon they will be up there again.

i forgot they had ellington and gera

So many Championship clubs have sold there better players like Chopra, Koumas, Bent, Young, Earnshaw, Cook, Claude Davis, Jagielka, Chris Baird, Kamara, Nugent etc etc. That has drastically weakened many sides as the replacements being brought in are nowhere near the quality they sold as expected.

Of course the relegated sides should be up there as they usually are but I think this will be another tight season that will have a few surprises.

BTW, when betting, go to this site http://www.oddschecker.com/football/englis...ship/win-market because it compares odds throughout loads of betting firms. Also, if you end up opening an account with one of these firms you`ll get a free bet, usually between £20-100 so its worth checking out this site http://www.freebets.co.uk/ to see what free bets are on offer so you can maybe back your selection and then use your free bet to give you two chances.

So many Championship clubs have sold there better players like Chopra, Koumas, Bent, Young, Earnshaw, Cook, Claude Davis, Jagielka, Chris Baird, Kamara, Nugent etc etc. That has drastically weakened many sides as the replacements being brought in are nowhere near the quality they sold as expected.

Of course the relegated sides should be up there as they usually are but I think this will be another tight season that will have a few surprises.

BTW, when betting, go to this site http://www.oddschecker.com/football/englis...ship/win-market because it compares odds throughout loads of betting firms. Also, if you end up opening an account with one of these firms you`ll get a free bet, usually between £20-100 so its worth checking out this site http://www.freebets.co.uk/ to see what free bets are on offer so you can maybe back your selection and then use your free bet to give you two chances.

cheers :thumbup:

Archived