Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScrumpyFox

Andy King/Carl Pentney

As you well know I respect the view of anyone who takes the trouble to watch these people including yourself.

As for my own views I call it as I see it. I try to praise people who do well and at times when I've seen the dross being served up by our first team I've campaiged for some of our categorically better youngsters to get their chance.

This has been in relation to poor performance by regular first teamers and even worse performance by loanees whose presence positively insulted the youngsters.

People like Dodds and King never got the smell of a chance because of inconsequencials like Horsfield, Jarrett and Yeates so my conscience is clear.

When I came on this forum Wesolowski and Stearman were the only youth players in the picture and it soon became clear that there was a whole group of fans who didn't favour including youth players at all and who sneered about them at every opportunity.

Now, two years on, we've had Logan, Stearman, Sheehan, Mattock, Wesolowski, Porter, Odhiambo and Chambers involved in first team matches and McKay, Gradel, Beswick appearing on the fringes. If all my praise has done them harm I haven't noticed but I am proud of their emergence, proud of their all round success and even more proud that far more people on this forum talk about them with high regard and optimism than was ever the case before.

To me they the Academy graduates represent new hope for our club - a return to proper football if you like. And the sort of experience we're getting in around them nowadays - people like N'Gotts, Kishishev and Clemence - can only help their development.

BOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!!!

The gong of contradiction has spoken.

BOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!!!

The gong of contradiction has spoken.

You know the simple formula Fez.

Nonsence (Exaggeration x misused words/senseless analogies x misquoted/fabricated statistics) + 2(contradictions) + E(lvisHammondxLouisDodds) - Matty Fryatt = Thracian post.

Manwell, let's run away together to an idyllic hamlet and adopt a small Danish boy named Brian to do our bidding?

Alternatively, let's move to Tower Hamlet and bid randomly on kitsch cooking paraphernalia being sold exclusively by a man named Brian who enjoys not only the taste but also the texture of Danish Pastries.

Are you in?

Manwell, let's run away together to an idyllic hamlet and adopt a small Danish boy named Brian to do our bidding?

Alternatively, let's move to Tower Hamlet and bid randomly on kitsch cooking paraphernalia being sold exclusively by a man named Brian who enjoys not only the taste but also the texture of Danish Pastries.

Are you in?

Can I be Brian?

Are you in?

Maybe.

Not to sure about the name though, Brians not very Danish.

Archived