Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Today at work!

It was a day that i'll never forget, It was this lads last day, so we all gave him a proper send off ;):D firstly he came in late so we acted normal, and then after first break it all kicked off! For a start we got o shrink wrap and put it all round him, from his knees to his sholders, and someone also pulled his trousers and boxers down placed a bottle full of water upside down the also later hid his trousers and more shrink wrap came with tape so he definety couldn't free himself, we then got some timber stuck it against his back and more tape over him, we then carried him outside and tape him to a lampost, lorry drivers, and people passing by were just pointing and laughing, it was brilliant, although we were doing it for humiliation for him, he was loving every minute of all the attention, lol after about 15 minutes we got him down from the lampost. When he got back inside he could find his trousers so he got some overall type things, then people start pulling and ripping them off him, so for half the day he was walking round work half naked, it was funny but it wasn't a pretty sight!

But it didn't end there! Other people then got the pin guns on him, which IMO was pretty stupid because a couple hit him and that could done some pretty bad damage! Then at dinner he went out for a fag and people pulled his overalls off again and also his top so he was outside totally naked this time, so he just got on this random bike, so we locked him outside, this probably doesn't sound very funny at all but if you'd have been there you'd have found it very, very funny :thumbup:

So I don't think i'll be leaving my place of work for a very long time :unsure:

-So does anyone else give people a good send off from work? lol:thumbup:

It was a day that i'll never forget, It was this lads last day, so we all gave him a proper send off ;)  :D firstly he came in late so we acted normal, and then after first break it all kicked off! For a start we got o shrink wrap and put it all round him, from his knees to his sholders, and someone also pulled his trousers and boxers down placed a bottle full of water upside down the also later hid his trousers and more shrink wrap came with tape so he definety couldn't free himself, we then got some timber stuck it against his back and more tape over him, we then carried him outside and tape him to a lampost, lorry drivers, and people passing by were just pointing and laughing, it was brilliant, although we were doing it for humiliation for him, he was loving every minute of all the attention, lol after about 15 minutes we got him down from the lampost. When he got back inside he could find his trousers so he got some overall type things, then people start pulling and ripping them off him, so for half the day he was walking round work half naked, it was funny but it wasn't a pretty sight!

But it didn't end there! Other people then got the pin guns on him, which IMO was pretty stupid because a couple hit him and that could done some pretty bad damage! Then at dinner he went out for a fag and people pulled his overalls off again and also his top so he was outside totally naked this time, so he just got on this random bike, so we locked him outside, this probably doesn't sound very funny at all but if you'd have been there you'd have found it very, very funny :thumbup:

68314[/snapback]

Nice one mate, if you plan to leave this place of work I wouldnt tell them. ;)

It was a day that i'll never forget, It was this lads last day, so we all gave him a proper send off ;)  :D firstly he came in late so we acted normal, and then after first break it all kicked off! For a start we got o shrink wrap and put it all round him, from his knees to his sholders, and someone also pulled his trousers and boxers down placed a bottle full of water upside down the also later hid his trousers and more shrink wrap came with tape so he definety couldn't free himself, we then got some timber stuck it against his back and more tape over him, we then carried him outside and tape him to a lampost, lorry drivers, and people passing by were just pointing and laughing, it was brilliant, although we were doing it for humiliation for him, he was loving every minute of all the attention, lol after about 15 minutes we got him down from the lampost. When he got back inside he could find his trousers so he got some overall type things, then people start pulling and ripping them off him, so for half the day he was walking round work half naked, it was funny but it wasn't a pretty sight!

68314[/snapback]

Nice one mate, if you plan to leave this place of work I wouldnt tell them. ;)

68326[/snapback]

Thing is you obviously have to tell the boss, and if you try and keep it quiet, the boss just tells them so your fuked really! lol

My plans are either;

a) Phone in saying "I've quit" which would mess my weeks notice up.

or

B) Force the employers to sack me, which wouldn't look good on my CV :unsure:

If you're leaving, you may as well leave with style!!!

68376[/snapback]

True but your outside totally naked how can you just laugh along with that when its happening? I was pissing myself yesterday but if/when it happens i'm gonna be so embaressed! :unsure:

-To be fair I have only been at this place of work for 3 weeks so far and i'm loving the place, so currently I am not leaving!

I am doing work I want to do which is carpentry not brickwork like my old job :mad: I've got nothing against brickwork but if your told at an interview the company does "everything, carpentry, brickwork, e.t.c" it pisses you off when the start bringing sub-contractors in to do the carpentry :mad: Its better pay than my old job, its better hours than my old job, its a bigger company than my old company, its got better people working there, you have more of a laugh here, and i'm actually doing work and jobs a my new place...NOT labouring like my old job, I wouldn't have minded if I was labouring for carpenters in my old job but I was labouring for brickies day in, day out :mad:

So currently i'm not looking to leave anyway :thumbup:

When you do decide to leave make sure you're entitled to one weeks leave (assuming you have to give one weeks notice). So when you hand you're notice in on the Friday say you'll be taking the next week off as a holiday. Problem solved. :thumbup:

When you do decide to leave make sure you're entitled to one weeks leave (assuming you have to give one weeks notice). So when you hand you're notice in on the Friday say you'll be taking the next week off as a holiday. Problem solved.  :thumbup:

68419[/snapback]

Brilliant! Such a simple but good idea! :thumbup:

...Now just gotta work out how to avoid my birthday, its my 18th and they keep saying they go into the office find my birthday on the files and "get me" I said i'll have the day off but they said they'll just do it the next day :unsure:

When you do decide to leave make sure you're entitled to one weeks leave (assuming you have to give one weeks notice). So when you hand you're notice in on the Friday say you'll be taking the next week off as a holiday. Problem solved.   :thumbup:

68419[/snapback]

...Now just gotta work out how to avoid my birthday, its my 18th and they keep saying they go into the office find my birthday on the files and "get me" I said i'll have the day off but they said they'll just do it the next day :unsure:

68423[/snapback]

Glad I work in an office full of females. Good luck Matt - Your birthdays June isn't it? 4 months to work out how you can skip your 18th!

When you do decide to leave make sure you're entitled to one weeks leave (assuming you have to give one weeks notice). So when you hand you're notice in on the Friday say you'll be taking the next week off as a holiday. Problem solved.  :thumbup:

68419[/snapback]

68423[/snapback]

Glad I work in an office full of females. Good luck Matt - Your birthdays June isn't it? 4 months to work out how you can skip your 18th!

68426[/snapback]

Correct :unsure:

Archived