Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
willy37

the kop

anyone else rekon that the kop is going to have a completly different feel to it this year? lets be honest last season was terrible, with exception from the villa game.

Thats the standard we have to set ourself and try and replicate the old filbert street days.

up the city

anyone else rekon that the kop is going to have a completly different feel to it this year? lets be honest last season was terrible, with exception from the villa game.

Thats the standard we have to set ourself and try and replicate the old filbert street days.

up the city

I imagine we'll get better results this season, so there could be some noise? Possibly? Maybe.

Well of course it will be better, i'll be in it! :worship:

Haha! jokes.

But people seem to have new hope and excitement for this season that we havent had in a few years.

The whole club is up for it. People want to play for our club.

Everything about this season should be better, lets be honest, it couldnt get much worse could it?? lol I know its a silly thing to say but the Blackpool game is bigger than the 3 points that are available. In this game we could set a precedent by being noisy in the stands and spurring the lads on and hopefully that will give them the confidence to perform. Players are fully aware of the noise we make or don't make so not only the "Kop" needs to get behind the lads, but the pie chomping moaners who only seem to turn up to moan or to fill two hours of there lives. Lets hope everyone gets involved and the atmosphere is such that it makes our opposition under-perform. The Walkers needs to be fortress this season if we are to be successful so lets make that happen. :thumbup:

up the city

i wish it could be like old Filbert street. But it just won't happen with the way that modern stadiums are designed. But I do share your view, It would be great to get the Stadium bouncing again. As I don't believe there has been many happy days at the Walkers on the whole.

I think the Kop should lead the way but I think all fans no matter where you sit should make noise to support the team. There are some areas of the ground where it is far too quiet. So make noise where ever you are.

On a personal note it would help me out as sometimes the prematch Balti pie and bitter works through at bit too quick and farting loudly can be embarrasing as fans sitting near you know you have done it - lots of crowd noise means they cant pin point you. The smell can be bad (a blend of curry and hops)but you just blame the bloke sitting in front of you :thumbup:

The kop isn't what it was... you'll never get Filbo atmosphere back... Hopefully some people will realise this and move to L1 because that is the best place in the ground for atmosphere !! :dunno:

If you where born in 1993 then how the fook can you remember the atmos at Filbo.

I'm with Turkish, I can hardly remember the atmosphere at all.

I went quite a lot as well.

I suppose I ujst didn't appreciate it.

Exactly. Spider-pig I would'nt expect anyone to consider my opinions about Filbo, especially as i was about 10 when it was demolished. You don't care about atmoshere when your 10. You are there for the football not singing.

Exactly. Spider-pig I would'nt expect anyone to consider my opinions about Filbo, especially as i was about 10 when it was demolished. You don't care about atmoshere when your 10. You are there for the football not singing.

Spider pig, spider pig, does whatever a spider pig does.

Indeed, Indeed. Some people like LD3, potter and mikey seem to have quality memories when it comes to remembering stuff that's happened at football matches, whereas I remember nothing lol

Spider pig, spider pig, does whatever a spider pig does.

Indeed, Indeed. Some people like LD3, potter and mikey seem to have quality memories when it comes to remembering stuff that's happened at football matches, whereas I remember nothing lol

lol I can make things up too lol I can remember swimming up my mothers cervix and penetrating the egg headfirst. Bet36cum had odds of 100/1 on me to win, but i showed those ****ers.

Archived