Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MON

Who watched eastenders tonight?

The Andy killing.....brilliant :D

68346[/snapback]

Wasnt expecting that! :o

68347[/snapback]

I don't think anyone was. I was just expecting him to scare Andy. Knowing Eastenders though Andy will 'mysteriously' be brought back. :P

68348[/snapback]

Theres a new gangster in town now though so I doubt it

Den!!!!!! :(

What a load of rubbish this programme is! And all other soaps! Total shite  :thumbsup:  :yesyes:

68362[/snapback]

Hey, hey, hey, calm down there sunshine!!

Neighbours is class!!

68391[/snapback]

I only watch Australian Soaps now cus British soaps are crap and depressive whereas Aussie soaps are crap but funny :o:P

I guess if he was unconcious his pulse would have been weak, so if Sam was in a panicy state and not sure what she was feeling for then it is possible she could have thought he was dead - in my half not ever qualified opinion of course :rolleyes:

What a load of rubbish this programme is! And all other soaps! Total shite  :thumbsup:  :yesyes:

68362[/snapback]

Neighbours is class!!

68391[/snapback]

Typical Uni boy ;) , my brother is just the same! Makes me tape it for him if he can't watch it!! :ermm::S:blink:

BTW Grange Hill is quality!! :wave:

I guess if he was unconcious his pulse would have been weak, so if Sam was in a panicy state and not sure what she was feeling for then it is possible she could have thought he was dead - in my half not ever qualified opinion of course  :rolleyes:

68427[/snapback]

That would probably be about right. The wrist pulse can be quite hard to find sometimes- its much easier to find on the neck. Also it woldn't have been so dramatic!

Not a lot's been made of Andy's death though (unlike Dens, I mean what isthat- dont people like surprises?!), which makes me think hes not actually dead and will be back... :D

,Feb 19 2005, 1:33 AM]

68362[/snapback]

Neighbours is class!!

68391[/snapback]

Typical Uni boy ;) , my brother is just the same! Makes me tape it for him if he can't watch it!! :ermm::S:blink:

68432[/snapback]

Ha, can't argue with that ;)

I guess if he was unconcious his pulse would have been weak, so if Sam was in a panicy state and not sure what she was feeling for then it is possible she could have thought he was dead - in my half not ever qualified opinion of course  :rolleyes:

68427[/snapback]

That would probably be about right. The wrist pulse can be quite hard to find sometimes- its much easier to find on the neck. Also it woldn't have been so dramatic!

Not a lot's been made of Andy's death though (unlike Dens, I mean what isthat- dont people like surprises?!), which makes me think hes not actually dead and will be back... :D

68435[/snapback]

As a trained lifeguard, I'd agree (even though I didn't see it).

We get trained to first check for breathing by feeling, listening and looking, because if they're breathing they have circulation.

They you don't use the pulse to check for circulation, you have to check for other signs, like colour of the skin, clamminess and the like, because it's usually very obvious if there's no circulation

You can check by pinching the fingernails, and if they stay white after you've pinched them, they don't have circulation, but that's not really taught anymore because you know how arsey people can get even if you save their life.

68362[/snapback]

Neighbours is class!!

68391[/snapback]

68432[/snapback]

68427[/snapback]

68435[/snapback]

We get trained to first check for breathing by feeling, listening and looking, because if they're breathing they have circulation.

They you don't use the pulse to check for circulation, you have to check for other signs, like colour of the skin, clamminess and the like, because it's usually very obvious if there's no circulation

You can check by pinching the fingernails, and if they stay white after you've pinched them, they don't have circulation, but that's not really taught anymore because you know how arsey people can get even if you save their life.

68503[/snapback]

And im a half qualified Nurse :thumbup:

,Feb 19 2005, 3:29 PM]

68362[/snapback]

Neighbours is class!!

68391[/snapback]

68432[/snapback]

68427[/snapback]

68435[/snapback]

68503[/snapback]

And im a half qualified Nurse :thumbup:

69036[/snapback]

Well its got nothing to do with this subject of the thread but if we're saying what job/careers we're doing i'm a half qualified Carpenter/Joiner!

Archived