Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DB11

Award Winning Matchday Programme

http://www.lcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Lates...1089075,00.html

There have not just been changes on the field during the close season, with the club's award-winning matchday programme also undergoing a revamp.

The 72-page eco-friendly programme, starting with tomorrow's opener against Blackpool at the Walkers Stadium, will contain exciting new features including 'Where Are They Now', 'My First', 'Why I Admire', 'Ask Dave!', and 'Sacrifices'.

There is also the chance to win some Odeon, Leicester cinema tickets if YOU are the face in the crowd while one dedicated Leicester fan is put on the spot in another new and entertaining feature.

Manager Martin Allen pens his regular programme notes ahead of the big Championship kick-off while Head Physiotherapist Dave Rennie gives us the latest lowdown from the Belvoir Drive treatment table and club captain Stephen Clemence answers your questions.

Some of your old favourites are also back for another season such as 'Matchday Bulletin Board', 'Ex-Files', 'Academy Focus', and 'The Birch'.

There are even more Fox Files Cards to collect this term so why not purchase a programme for only £3 from a seller around the ground before kick-off or subscribe online for just £65 for the season and receive your cup programmes FREE.

I hope it's better than pre season :whistle:

na i get that sh*t on here for free

FINAL DEMAND

Dear Mr.K.Fox,

It has been noted that the previous three invoices has remained unsettled and that your Daggers account is now three months in arrears. If this situation is not rectified immediately court action will ensue and the full amount accrued in this process will be levied to your account.

Please send your remittance as soon as possible, marked for the attention of Daggers' Accounting Department

Kind regards,

Sue the Bastards, Solicitors at Law

Archived