Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jumbo mills

neil warnock

Frankly its a bit early to even be talking about this kind of thing... but should MA fall under the proverbial bus then i guess Warnock would be one of the top contenders for the post...But as i say its way way too early to be thinking about this kind of thing IMHO.

What a load of bo!!ox.

MA will suceed, I hate the way our fans get so negative at the slightest thing, it's not like our past succesful managers have all had fantastic starts is it?

Plus Mandaric said the pressure from fans meant that Warnock was out of the picture. Our fans hate him and don't want him at the club, plenty of people were even talking about boycotting the club if he came in - hence he won't.

Pointless thread.

Now I'm sorry if I have to follow the trend, but this is laughable! Seriously, some of the decisions that MA seems to have done are strange especially with Weso, but to entitle Warnock to follow MA :cry: :cry: :cry:

What a load of bo!!ox.

MA will suceed, I hate the way our fans get so negative at the slightest thing, it's not like our past succesful managers have all had fantastic starts is it?

Plus Mandaric said the pressure from fans meant that Warnock was out of the picture. Our fans hate him and don't want him at the club, plenty of people were even talking about boycotting the club if he came in - hence he won't.

Pointless thread.

I think you vastly underestimate the ficklety of football fans, and Leicester fans in particular.

If Allen fails to get us where we want to be within a certain period of time I'm sure many will convince themselves Warnock is the answer. We never used to like David Speedie much either but then he signed on the dotted line and we all celebrated his goals for us. Desperate times call for desperate measures and if we're in relegation trouble then Mandaric would have no qualms about appointing Warnock.

I think you vastly underestimate the ficklety of football fans, and Leicester fans in particular.

If Allen fails to get us where we want to be within a certain period of time I'm sure many will convince themselves Warnock is the answer. We never used to like David Speedie much either but then he signed on the dotted line and we all celebrated his goals for us. Desperate times call for desperate measures and if we're in relegation trouble then Mandaric would have no qualms about appointing Warnock.

And if we are in that position many of the anti Warnock fans will already have fooked off as the crowd struggles to hit the 15000 mark.

What has he done so far to make you say that?

I, and many others, have been impressed with most of the things he has done in the close season and his previous record as a manager (plenty on here were clamouring for him to City for at least 18 months before he did).

One bad result (which but for a bit of luck in front of goal could easily have gone the other way) does not make him a bad manager. 'm confident that MA will have a very successful managerial career and I hope a big chunk of that happens at Leicester.

Remember everyone saying how useless O'Neil was to begin with?

Maybe - it never fails to amaze and apall me. Supposed 'fans' booing yesterday and laying into MDV on here two very recent examples.

If we get shot in January, which is very unlikely and unfair to be even speculating about, really, I see us taking on Paul Jewell.

He'll probably be looking for a new job by then... better than Warnock at any rate, but as you say its silly to even talk about this sort of thing, doubt Palace or Chaventry fans are having this discussion.

He'll probably be looking for a new job by then... better than Warnock at any rate, but as you say its silly to even take about this sort of thing, doubt Palace or Chaventry fans are having this discussion.

Of course not, they both won 4-1 yesterday so they're as good as promoted. :thumbup:

Silly season continues...

Archived