Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

Downpour fails to spoil Blue Army's night put

:laugh: Have you felt ill today? I woke up with a bit of an ache in my throat but it's eased off as the day's gone by.

Nope was very suprised, hands are very sore from clapping in which i recieved a cut. Also a calf injury which rules me out of Palace.

I bring you back a pair of socks mate :thumbup:
Really? :D I'll pay you back. Please let this be not a joke as i'm wearing my accrington socks now and i hope to get every away teams socks this season.
Without meaning to go off topic, is anyone going to the Plymouth game?
Yes i am, could be on my own though.

Really? :D I'll pay you back. Please let this be not a joke as i'm wearing my accrington socks now and i hope to get every away teams socks this season.Yes i am, could be on my own though.

Deal then! I'll just check how much they are first actually... :unsure:

Yeah, Fox Travel. I personally think we need to get on the same coach. Bit of 4 wheeled atmosphere is what i'm thinking.

Good idea, I'm game but I don't fancy 6 hours on a coach, Money is very tight and we'll loose oh and the coaches set off at half 6, half 6! you and JBF go bed at half 6!

Yeah, Fox Travel. I personally think we need to get on the same coach. Bit of 4 wheeled atmosphere is what i'm thinking.

How you going to get there for that time in the morning?

£7.99 Tevez. I'm happy with that, although I was thinking you might prefer these

1741_B.jpg

Good idea, I'm game but I don't fancy 6 hours on a coach, Money is very tight and we'll loose oh and the coaches set off at half 6, half 6! you and JBF go bed at half 6!

6 hours will fly by when we're having fun :unsure: I'm going bed a bit earlier tonight due to results day being tomorrow. I'll need to get up, have breakfast, have a shower etc all before 10:30 AM. It's normally 1 PM before I even consider getting out of bed.

6 hours will fly by when we're having fun :unsure: I'm going bed a bit earlier tonight due to results day being tomorrow. I'll need to get up, have breakfast, have a shower etc all before 10:30 AM. It's normally 1 PM before I even consider getting out of bed.

I'm in the same boat.

Shit init?

loved it on tues night thought it was great, the harder it rained the louder we all sang

soooo glad i took dry clothes to change into afterwards.

all the blokes that stood topless had the right idea i think atleast they werent standing in wet clothes that way

Archived