Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

realistic sack him now poll

MA In Or OUT  

44 members have voted

1. 1. How is this topic even allowed?

• IN
    • OUT

:blush: I missed it!

I had my first visit to the Walkers on Saturday and when I eventually got back to the island I had to postpone some jiggy jiggy with Mrs Isle of Wight Fox until after I'd read this forum (getting my priorities right and all that!) and I got the impression that I'd been to a different game to a lot of other people on here.

Yes we lost but to be honest I thought that on any other day we would have won that game by at least two goals. I thought we played some decent football considering that we are under new management and with six new faces taking part. I even thought that we played with a fair amount of width although, again, a lot of FT members thought that we didn't.

Last season I remember listening to JB's commentary and thinking, every game, that either we were a load of tosh or JB's commentary was (or both!). We weren't tosh on Saturday.

Saturday was entertaining and we played some really good football at times. We'll win plenty of games if we play like we did on Saturday IMHO and that's before we 'gel'.

MA IN!!!!

IOW fox if only all city fans were like you this would be a more light hearted forum and with much more optimism!

P>S Poor mrs fox send her my regards again :D ! ;)

Same, my decision to vote OUT doesn't mean I dislike the bloke, he's a great guy but that's as far as it goes. And, to be perfectly honest I couldn't care less if anyone calls me a fickle **** and a shit supporter, I pay my money and the least I expect is a bit of passion and love for the club from the players, I haven't seen that yet.

Ive said this all along, whether someone is stuck out in Australia and doesn't know the ins and outs of the club or the hardcore lot that get to academy and reserve games as well as bloomin training, all fans are alike. However, despite us being a diverse bunch, I cant believe that any fan would actually want a manager out after two games. He wasn't my first choice either mate as I wanted someone with a higher profile who was probably unattainable like a Kevin Keegan but the facts are that MA is here, he has impressed to a certain degree and is great value for the fans who haven't the ineptitude of the likes of Kelly. Regardless of whether he was your first choice, surely he at least deserves a chance?!

IOW fox if only all city fans were like you this would be a more light hearted forum and with much more optimism!

P>S Poor mrs fox send her my regards again :D ! ;)

When you've been through six promotions, seven relegations and managers like Frank McLintock, David Pleat, Bryan Hamilton, Peter Taylor, Craig Levein and Rob Kelly you learn to be light-hearted!!! ;)

I'm going to take this thread as tongue in cheek. Otherwise I'd be looking for another board to post on I think (not that I'm a prolific poster or anything).

ALLEN IN

SHIT THREADS OUT

Archived