Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

realistic sack him now poll

MA In Or OUT  

44 members have voted

1. 1. How is this topic even allowed?

• IN
    • OUT

How can you be talking about sacking MA ?

FFS the bloke has had one league game in charge and people are already calling for him to be sacked. It may not have been the most convincing of starts, but the bloke deserves a chance.

I agree give MA a chance for f**** sake :D

The only thing enjoyable about supporting Leicester is abusing and moaning about the manager and the players. It wouldn't feel right if i actually enjoyed going to the games.

It's just the way it is.

I like you MF

But that's a dastardly thing to say.

I agree its to soon to be calling for MA's head after just two uninspiring performances in charge, after all Martin O'Neil got off to an awful initial run starting off his revoloution, i just dont know what it is about MA but i dont find him inspiring at all i never realy have and ive been somewhat harbouring disappointment of him being Milan's choice of manager from the begining.

I voted OUT because only an idiot would take this thread seriously. Let me add that I wasnt really happy with the appointment of MA right from the start and if MM thought passion would mean quality then more fool him.

However, I've been impressed by most of what MA has done in his short time here and I'd like to see how far he can take us.

I voted OUT because only an idiot would take this thread seriously. Let me add that I wasnt really happy with the appointment of MA right from the start and if MM thought passion would mean quality then more fool him.

However, I've been impressed by most of what MA has done in his short time here and I'd like to see how far he can take us.

Very true Roy you got the thread! Although it was not exactly hidden as it is in the title, but some still missed it! :frusty:

Let me add that I wasnt really happy with the appointment of MA right from the start and if MM thought passion would mean quality then more fool him.

Same, my decision to vote OUT doesn't mean I dislike the bloke, he's a great guy but that's as far as it goes. And, to be perfectly honest I couldn't care less if anyone calls me a fickle **** and a shit supporter, I pay my money and the least I expect is a bit of passion and love for the club from the players, I haven't seen that yet.

Attack, attack, attack. ;)

well most of his signings are attacking players & the ones still to come & you can't come out first game of the season after a shakeup like we've had here & immediately be unrelentlessly attacking

Same, my decision to vote OUT doesn't mean I dislike the bloke, he's a great guy but that's as far as it goes. And, to be perfectly honest I couldn't care less if anyone calls me a fickle **** and a shit supporter, I pay my money and the least I expect is a bit of passion and love for the club from the players, I haven't seen that yet.

:rolleyes:

Fair play to ya.

You can defend your point with, the "I pay my money" but so do I and I have seen Pre-season and both competitive games, and I'm not in a position to judge a man who has had little time, and has not finished his job to call the side his yet!

The side which we had needed passion injecting into it and MA is the right man for that, weather he is the man tactically, and has the knowledge to get us up is yet to be seen, but at least I am willing to give him the opportunity. you have jumped the gun! :rolleyes:

Very true Roy you got the thread! Although it was not exactly hidden as it is in the title, but some still missed it! :frusty:

:blush: I missed it!

I had my first visit to the Walkers on Saturday and when I eventually got back to the island I had to postpone some jiggy jiggy with Mrs Isle of Wight Fox until after I'd read this forum (getting my priorities right and all that!) and I got the impression that I'd been to a different game to a lot of other people on here.

Yes we lost but to be honest I thought that on any other day we would have won that game by at least two goals. I thought we played some decent football considering that we are under new management and with six new faces taking part. I even thought that we played with a fair amount of width although, again, a lot of FT members thought that we didn't.

Last season I remember listening to JB's commentary and thinking, every game, that either we were a load of tosh or JB's commentary was (or both!). We weren't tosh on Saturday.

Saturday was entertaining and we played some really good football at times. We'll win plenty of games if we play like we did on Saturday IMHO and that's before we 'gel'.

MA IN!!!!

Archived