Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

realistic sack him now poll

MA In Or OUT  

44 members have voted

1. 1. How is this topic even allowed?

• IN
    • OUT

He's only just joined the club. Give the bloke a chance, as i said earlier.

OK, maybe not the most convincing of starts, but it's a new squad. We need to gel!

Whoever wants him out are complete utter jocks.

He's only just joined the club. Give the bloke a chance, as i said earlier.

OK, maybe not the most convincing of starts, but it's a new squad. We need to gel!

Whoever wants him out are complete utter jocks.

Hang on there will be 1 fool along in a moment and we can jump them then just be patient! OK? ;)

"How is this topic even allowed?"

Thats what I wanna know.

The stuff in the paper is utter bollocks.

Exactly but as stated at lest 2 person actually agrees that MA should go! Amazing! I believe this thread shows how stupid FT posters are better than the" How F*****g stupid are FT posters thread and poll"!

sorry edited as we have another mug!

Exactly but as stated at lest 2 person actually agrees that MA should go! Amazing! I believe this thread shows how stupid FT posters are better than the" How F*****g stupid are FT posters thread and poll"!

sorry edited as we have another mug!

I wonder if MM's voted. :D

I can't believe what's going on with this forum at the minute.

MA out?!?!? You must be joking!

Martin O'Neill couldn't buy a win in his first three months and the 'fans' were on his back and yet that same season we won promotion to the Prem.

Have some faith everyone and get behind MA, MM and the players, new and old.

MA IN!

I can't believe what's going on with this forum at the minute.

MA out?!?!? You must be joking!

Martin O'Neill couldn't buy a win in his first three months and the 'fans' were on his back and yet that same season we won promotion to the Prem.

Have some faith everyone and get behind MA, MM and the players, new and old.

MA IN!

Took the words right out of my mouth.

I would like to think what MA 'haterz' were thinking when Martin O'Neill struggled. :angry:

How can you be talking about sacking MA ?

FFS the bloke has had one league game in charge and people are already calling for him to be sacked. It may not have been the most convincing of starts, but the bloke deserves a chance.

How can you be talking about sacking MA ?

FFS the bloke has had one league game in charge and people are already calling for him to be sacked. It may not have been the most convincing of starts, but the bloke deserves a chance.

:appl:

I want to know why these so far 7 people want him sacked? In my eyes there is no justification after such a short spell in charge, do we have the Carlisle board posting tonight?

Archived