Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Monk

Pessimism Overload

I like roast chicken and stuffing sandwiches

I like giving a stuffing to the misses

and I like giving the oppostion a stuffing at football games

all in all I think Stuffing gets the :thumbup:

Kind of an advancement of what a boy did with a pie in a film I once saw called 'American Pie'. I think less of you now :rolleyes:

Did you eat them afterwards?

Kind of an advancement of what a boy did with a pie in a film I once saw called 'American Pie'. I think less of you now :rolleyes:

Did you eat them afterwards?

The key to it all is to make sure you pick a good quality butter and soft white bread (none of that granary stuff, it can be a nightmare).

I don't eat them afterwards though, just offer them around to the secruity guards on site or put them in my girls packed lunch if shes got a day shift.

I admit the response from some(myself included) has been over the top but you can't deny members the chance to post their displeasure.

We lost to a team we would've been expected to beat last season and in fact we beat them 2-1 almost two years ago with a squad which on paper is nowhere near as good as our current squad!

I think we all agree there is nothing wrong with concern surrounding the defeat on saturday but you cant deny the amount of crap thats been floating about recently is really disproportionate and premature

We should have beaten Blackpool on Saturday but we didn't pure and simple. They had one real chance and took it. We hit the post and bar but not the net, so we move on to the next game. We were poor at Accrington but it was a cup game and no points were gained but all the same we won and we're in the next round. We generally come away with mixed results fron Selhurst but lets hope we can get something out that game. At the moment the level of performance is well below expectation, however i will take a win at any cost if it gets our season up and running.

There is an Optimistic Bus somewhere,chugging along.......... ;)

Its such a fantastic bus this and I have decided to try to get as many on as possible and we`ll create new songs for all the players, even the donkeys lol:bounce::banana:

Archived