Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
James.

New sub forum please

Please can we create a sub forum where people can go and fight like girls. You know, call each other names, pull each other's hair, that sort of thing.

Because it's getting a little dull seeing every thread turn into a "let's accuse Thracian of racism/homophobia/bestiality/fascism again" discussion or other such silly little bitch fight.

If we could move all of this into one confined area then maybe, just maybe, we might get some sensible discussion back.

Please can we create a sub forum where people can go and fight like girls. You know, call each other names, pull each other's hair, that sort of thing.

Because it's getting a little dull seeing every thread turn into a "let's accuse Thracian of racism/homophobia/bestiality/fascism again" discussion or other such silly little bitch fight.

If we could move all of this into one confined area then maybe, just maybe, we might get some sensible discussion back.

lol

I have to say I agree. I disagree with the bloke a fair bit but I keep it to football. It's getting really tiresome to read now.

Racist/homophobic/zoophile/fascist

And yes, I had to look up on Wikipedia what someone who practices bestiality was.

I'm still not sure I've got it right.

Also I don't care how tongue in cheek it is I find the continual "wit" aimed at Thracian in the form of what is ultimately allegations of racism frankly disgraceful.

People have taken what was essentially a naive comment as opposed to anything mailcious and managed to spin it (better than any Thracian spin on the youth team) into something far worse.

It should stop now.

Because it's getting a little dull seeing every thread turn into a "let's accuse Thracian of racism/homophobia/bestiality/fascism again" discussion or other such silly little bitch fight.If we could move all of this into one confined area then maybe, just maybe, we might get some sensible discussion back.

100% agree, you sexist , chauvinist pig ;):D

While we're at it, let's ban all negative comments, thought and deeds. :yesyes:

Let's build a brand new world we can all be proud of; a world of love, of hope...of joy.

Let's take this opportunity to love our fellow man, to embrace the whole FoxesTalk community and breed a spirit of brotherhood unsurpassed in the annuals of history.

I love you all FoxesTalk. I love you all. :wub:

100% agree, you sexist , chauvinist pig ;):D

:angry::D

While we're at it, let's ban all negative comments, thought and deeds. :yesyes:

Let's build a brand new world we can all be proud of; a world of love, of hope...of joy.

Let's take this opportunity to love our fellow man, to embrace the whole FoxesTalk community and breed a spirit of brotherhood unsurpassed in the annuals of history.

I love you all FoxesTalk. I love you all. :wub:

Here we go...

Also I don't care how tongue in cheek it is I find the continual "wit" aimed at Thracian in the form of what is ultimately allegations of racism frankly disgraceful.

People have taken what was essentially a naive comment as opposed to anything mailcious and managed to spin it (better than any Thracian spin on the youth team) into something far worse.

It should stop now.

that's nothing compared to the suggestions made based on thracian's support of the youth team - such things are vile and irresponisble, but people will be people and think that it is ok to make such awful suggestions...

LONG LIVE THE BIN!

Here we go...

;)

There comes a time

When we head a certain call

When the world must come together as one

There are people dying

And it's time to lend a hand to life

The greatest gift of all

We can't go on

Pretending day by day

That someone, somewhere will soon make a change