Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
General Smuts

Were We Sitting For Forest Then Boys, Girls And The Rest?

Im confident block Z will be all standing and all singing.

Did you realise were next to their hardcore A-block.

Get in :D:D:D

Didnt realise that Z was the one in the far left next to their main stand. Will be excellent, you've just doubled my excitement levels. Which I didnt think possible :D

You can't just move places though can ya. I don't want another episode where i got kicked out of my own seat at Leicester vs Qpr. That dreaded day for me. If i didn't have to move out of my own, i'm sure i wouldn't of had to get evicted like.

Its easy just to get your wrong seat/isle at away grounds ;)

yep definatley. Take a safety helmet

I'm fully equipped for that. I got my Viking helmet - made it's debut vs Barnsley - in memory of Nils-Eric Johansson who scored that last minute winner vs Preston N.E. I will be wearing that again however.

Get in :D:D:D

Didnt realise that Z was the one in the far left next to their main stand. Will be excellent, you've just doubled my excitement levels. Which I didnt think possible :D

You on the fox travel for tuesday andy?

I'll be in Block T, Row 11.

Oh, and LFF, can you change the "Were" in the title to "Where"? (or have an admin/mod change it for you?)

Just because we're visiting Forest doesn't mean we have to adopt their fans' standard of literacy!

I'll just be at the back of a stand. Don't care which block. Don't care where my seat is. Don't care if some chav has a ticket there and wants to sing about the IRA. He can fork off. Back of the stand. Standing up. Singing non IRA and non German Bombers songs. Oh yes.

I'll just be at the back of a stand. Don't care which block. Don't care where my seat is. Don't care if some chav has a ticket there and wants to sing about the IRA. He can fork off. Back of the stand. Standing up. Singing non IRA and non German Bombers songs. Oh yes.

Block Z get it done, next to the forest hardcore ;)

Thats me as well, then. I should have noticed this post before, I was starting to wonder where exactly we were sitting.

Move yourself over to Z. That's where it's happening. ;)

I'll be in Block T, Row 11.

Oh, and LFF, can you change the "Were" in the title to "Where"? (or have an admin/mod change it for you?)

Just because we're visiting Forest doesn't mean we have to adopt their fans' standard of literacy!

Well im definately moving now! No fooker who corrects my grammar will be sat near me!

Anyone know the way to Block Z from T???

Well im definately moving now! No fooker who corrects my grammar will be sat near me!

Anyone know the way to Block Z from T???

Run across the goal mouth, towards opposite corner flag, jump into final section near corner. :)

"It?" The twatting of Forest fans and Harry Roberts chants? I'm there!

Unless you meant something else.

He's referring to the outlandish displays of homo-erotic hedonism which shall be all over Z.

And the dreaded 10 german bombers natch :thumbup:

Archived